Search results for query: *

1. Felly

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Bleach episode 50. Finally 50 episodes in!!
  2. Felly

Episode 44 of Bleach. Every time I think this saving Rukia arc is almost over, it seems like it's getting longer.
  3. Felly

Episodes 39-41 of Bleach. I think I'm finally nearing the end of this saving Rukia arc, which is nice.
  4. Felly

Bleach episode 35. I still think this arc has gone on for far too long, but it seems to be getting interesting again, so that's nice. Still no idea why it needed to be dragged out this long, but that's okay, I guess.
  5. Felly

Bleach episode 31. This arc of rescuing Rukia really is going on forever, and I'm not sure why. Hopefully it's over soon though.
  6. Felly

Bleach episode 29. Kinda losing interest in it again. I feel like this arc of rescuing Rukia has gone on for far too long, but I'm gonna continue to power through it.
  7. Felly

Bleach, episodes 14-18. Starting to get a little interesting now, so that's a plus.
  8. Felly

Picked up Bleach recently. Currently 4 episodes in.
  9. Felly

Black Butler. I finished the series last night, and it was pretty good. I didn't realize it was a two season series though, so I'll have to watch the second season eventually, haha.
  10. Felly

.hack//Legend of the Twilight episode 12. Definitely very different from the manga, but it was a pretty solid series nevertheless.
  11. Felly

.hack//Legend of the Twilight episodes 9-11. Got some watchin' in while I worked on getting my September bullet journal spreads started.
Back
Top Bottom