Search results for query: *

1. Felly

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Finished all 8 seasons of Castle earlier this week. I admit I wasn't a huge fan of the ending, and the 8th season started to drag on to the point where I found myself not wanting to watch as much, in part because of how much it dragged on and in part because I didn't want it to end. Overall, a...
  2. Felly

Been binging Castle a lot lately still. I'm halfway through season 3 now!
  3. Felly

Watched more Castle last night! Got through the rest of season 1 and started season 2, staying up way too late watching it. It's such a good show though, and I'm in love with it! I never thought I'd actually ever binge watch a show, but this is one I'm looking forward to binging more of tonight...
  4. Felly

Watched episodes 5 and 6 from season 1 of Castle the other day when my internet went out. Definitely got the wheels turning for me on potential ideas for stories and such, haha.
  5. Felly

Watched a second episode of season 1 of Castle last night. Really lovin' this show and wish I had more time to watch it.
  6. Felly

Watched the first episode of Castle last night. Nathan Fillion is honestly not bad as an actor, and I'm looking forward to watching more!
  7. Felly

Breaking Bad. I'm on season 5 now, and I'm bummed out that the show is starting to come to an end because it's so good!!
  8. Felly

Breaking Bad season 1, episode 2. Might watch some more of it tonight, but I got one episode in while I worked on other stuff.
  9. Felly

First episode of season one of Breaking Bad. Seemed like an interesting show when one of my professors showed a clip of it in one of my classes senior year, so I figured I'd give it a chance and now I'm finally watching it.
  10. Felly

Watching Family Guy right now. .-.
  11. Felly

Under the Dome.
  12. Felly

The NYE celebrations in New York. /doesn't watch much TV.
  13. Felly

I'm currently watching some Family Guy, & by watching, I mean I'm really just sort of listening to it. xD
  14. Felly

I'm currently watching Aqua Teen Hunger Force. & by watching, I mean I'm just casually glancing up at the screen every once in a while. xD
  15. Felly

Some show on the Science channel with my mom. I have no idea what it's called, but we're pretty much making fun of it, haha~
  16. Felly

I Love Lucy. It's on in the mornings when I'm getting ready for school, so I just sort of watch it while I do stuff~
  17. Felly

Glee, & then music videos.
  18. Felly

2010 VMAs Pre-Show. They just finished Nicki Minaj's performance.
  19. Felly

King of the Hill.
  20. Felly

The Venture Brothers.
Back
Top Bottom