Search results for query: *

1. Felly

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

Death Note 2: The Last Name (6/10) Not a bad movie, but probably not up there in interest either. I haven't fully seen the anime yet, so I've been watching the live action films (and for the most part, it's the same as the anime, at least to my knowledge). It's been getting me hyped for watching...
  2. Felly

Serenity Wanted to watch this after I'd watched Firefly a couple months ago since the movie is a sequel to it. Overall a good movie, but I wish they'd just made the series a little longer instead.
  3. Felly

Last movie I saw was Mr. Popper's Penguins. Admittedly, I wasn't paying too much attention to it because I had to meet with my mentor during the movie and I was playing a game with my mom at the time, but I was still paying somewhat attention to it and it was pretty funny. I'd watch it again, tbh.
  4. Felly

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. Definitely a 10/10 for me. It was so good, and it was definitely something I'd spend money on to see again.
  5. Felly

Mockingjay part 1. Gonna give it a 7.5/10 just because it felt kinda slow at some parts. I was expecting a different ending too, but I liked the ending they did provide us with.
  6. Felly

Vampires Suck was the last one I saw. I'd have to give it an 8.5/10. They showed most of the good stuff in previews, so it was kinda expected as to what was going to happen. It was still pretty lulzy though.
Back
Top Bottom