Search results for query: *

1. Fennel

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I have hatched over 2,000 Marill and still no shiny :( (I'm using Masuda method but I don't have the Shiny Charm. I should probably get it but I'm lazy)
  2. Fennel

Years ago in Emerald, I put a Wynaut at the front of my party and went into some tall grass. I ran into a Ralts. It had no attacking moves and so Wynaut couldn't attack back. The Ralts also had Shadow Tag so I couldn't run or switch out, and I had no Poké Balls either. I tried waiting it out so...
  3. Fennel

Luck has not been on my Mienshao's side lately in the Battle Subway. We're both down to our last Pokémon. Mienshao used Stone Edge on Jellicent. Miss! Me: Oh crap it probably has Psychic. Jellicent used Trick Room! Jellicent used Psychic! Mienshao stayed alive, thank Arceus. Mienshao used Stone...
  4. Fennel

Super Single Line in Battle Subway. I sent out Mienshao, opponent sends out Magnezone. Mienshao used Hi Jump Kick! Miss! Mienshao hurts itself. Magnezone used Charge Beam! Its Sp. Atk rose! Mienshao fainted! Go, Bisharp! Bisharp used Swords Dance! (Preparing for a Brick Break here.) Magnezone...
  5. Fennel

Every time I run into one of those yapping passengers on the Royal Unova. Can't we just tell them to shut up and then leave? :(
  6. Fennel

My Cinccino vs. Excavalier in the Battle Subway. Our last Pokémon. Both of them at red HP. I wasn't worried, because I knew Cinccino could outspeed it. Quick Claw! FFFFFFFFFFF--
  7. Fennel

I heard Cheren could be rematched in Victory Road post-game, so I explored every inch of that little sucker and he was nowhere to be found. Then I learn from some random guy on Youtube that you're supposed to talk to him on Route 5 first.
  8. Fennel

These are out of my own stupidity: Lent my cousin Emerald for a weekend. I know, worst idea ever but he seemed pretty trustworthy at the time as he'd trained my Lv. 5 Beldum to a Lv. 80-something Metagross before. He killed BOTH Groudon and Kyogre and saved. Now, this should have been a...
  9. Fennel

Strolling on Route 3 (I think), do-do-do oh dear Arceus it's that music--Cheren's theme! My team was Lv. 10-ish. He owned the crap out of me with his Lv. 14 Tepig.
  10. Fennel

Battle Factory, the battle right before Noland. Opponent and I are both down to our last pokes. I have an Electrode with Thunderbolt and Explosion as its only attacks. The opponent sends out his last Pokémon. Please not Ground type please not Ground type please n-- Rhydon. FFFFFUUUUU--
  11. Fennel

After acing the Visual and Dance rounds of a Super Contest, it suddenly freezes. FFFFFFUUUUU--
  12. Fennel

Lv. 100 Weavile OHKO'd by Lucian's Lv. 60 Alakazam ._.
  13. Fennel

Ugh, I feel ya. Plus, its Recover and Salac Berry are horribly annoying. I have a personal vendetta against Milotic (sorry, Milotic fans).
  14. Fennel

How could I forget the time I erased my Diamond save file? I dropped my DS while saving in the Battle Tower. Sure enough, it froze. 150 hours down the drain. I silently raged for days. That save file had my first and so far, only shiny. I had Pokérus too (I was too dumb back then trade over...
  15. Fennel

In Battle Tower with Marley. I'm with Weavile and Azumarill. She has an Electrode and Aerodactyl. The opponents send out Lickilicky (I think) and Porygon-Z. Lickilicky takes out my Weavile with Close Combat and the Porygon-Z freezes my Azumarill with Tri Attack and eventually kills it. That...
  16. Fennel

Noland's Dewgong using Sheer Cold and hitting. Then right after, it tries to use Horn Drill on my next poke -____-; Thankfully the Horn Drill missed. Also, more recently, some Gliscor killing my Battle Tower streak with Guillotine. Curse you, OHKO moves. D:<
  17. Fennel

Recently I lost in the Factory battle right before Noland, the guy's poke being Rhydon and my only one left a Electrode with no attacks other than Thunderbolt and Explosion. x_x;
  18. Fennel

I feel your pain. Yesterday it was down to my only Pokemon Sceptile and her Milotic, and I knew the thing had Ice Beam, so I was hoping a critical hit Leaf Blade could kill it quickly. ...it wasn't a critical hit. It cut the Milotic's HP A LITTLE OVER HALF. If I'd gotten a crit hit I would...
  19. Fennel

Today at the Battle Dome, some guy's Sharpedo landed three critical hit Double-Edges in a row ):
Back
Top Bottom