Search results for query: *

1. F

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Yeah, I was, acually. It's a good idea; Gengar is REALLY annoying, and ditto with Alakazam. That was also when I started thinking about Ominous Wind.
  2. F

How about this? Changes in bold. Was considering Choice Specs, but I just don't want the restriction of one move :/ I already have the seed picked out, the IV's are 30/19/30/31/31/11. I'm catching this sucka in a Premier Ball. EDIT: DARN IT! Got the Speed IV wrong when I listed it first time...
  3. F

Very true. Hmmmmm. Back to the drawing board, I suppose.
  4. F

But Air Slash and Aura Sphere take care of Grass/Steel....? I agree with the Water Pulse thing. I would do Nasty Plot, but it's one caught in the wild, so it can't :( Any thoughts on something like Ominous Wind or Silver Wind? EDIT: WP also gets quad against the ever-common Rock-Ground combo.
  5. F

It's meant to be a TR set. Speed IV is 3. Why Flamethrower? I was considering Water Pulse for con hax and Fire/Ground coverage.
  6. F

Anyone have a good idea for my Togekiss? I need some advice. Togekiss (Male) @ Wise Glasses (?) Quiet/Serene Grace 30/x/30/31/31/x EV: 252 SpAtk, 129 Def/SpDef Moves: Hidden Power (Ice 70) Air Slash Aura Sphere ???? Aaaagh Togekiss needs Earth Power!!! Need item suggestions, 4th...
  7. F

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for BST! (Read First Pos Can someone tell me what "Hax" are?
Back
Top Bottom