Search results for query: *

1. FinalArcadia

What youtube (non-music) video did you watch last?

I generally agree with Arlo's thoughts on Paper Mario (though I'm quite a bit little less harsh on Color Splash than he is), so I was looking forward to watching this video with his reaction to the announcement of the new game!
  2. FinalArcadia

The wait for Fafner The Beyond to get cut into a TV release in December is just killing me. It's my favorite anime franchise and I just... I just need to know what happens and I find myself rewatching the previous OPs and EDs and AMVs for the show a lot. ;_; this one is my favorite ending...
  3. FinalArcadia

This intro video for the Golden Deer House in Fire Emblem: Three Houses: Claude's voice... yep, looks like I'm going to be going with the Golden Deer in my first playthrough.
  4. FinalArcadia

GameXplain's Nintendo Direct Predictions Discussion
  5. FinalArcadia

Bless this person and their channel for having amazing AMVs for various Gundam series and also for Fafner (which is especially hard to find videos of).
  6. FinalArcadia

TrickyXWolf's "Sonic 2006 Song," which, as much as I actually liked SONIC 2006... I find to be hilarious.
  7. FinalArcadia

I didn't really WATCH it, but I listened to Oz's character song from Pandora Hearts. I love it.
Back
Top Bottom