Search results for query: *

1. FinalArcadia

Mafia Philosophy

@Zexy That game is partly why it's taken me so long to try to host again since balancing is the most difficult part for me and that game really exemplified that lol. Doesn't help with balancing that I tend to err on the side of pro-scum. Glad you enjoyed it though! and it was fun to watch over...
  2. FinalArcadia

Mafia Philosophy

I don't like mass-claims one bit. Particularly in games with masons, they become somewhat of a substitute for more active scumhunting. And worst of all is when somebody DOES refuse to claim, instantly putting a huge target on their back. Town, mafia, or independent, I know that I don't want...
  3. FinalArcadia

Mafia Philosophy

I'm coming to realize that. ^^ Slowly but surely, especially after Skyward Sword.
  4. FinalArcadia

Mafia Philosophy

I've only been in an alliance once, and it was this time that we won the game, so maybe I should do so more often. Like America*, I'm usually too nervous about accidentally joining up with somebody who is mafia, or something. That, and I never know how much to say in alliances without seeming...
  5. FinalArcadia

Mafia Philosophy

I try to be aggressive in games, regardless of alignment. Mainly because... I'm just a loudmouth in real-life. But also because I think it's more fun to be really active in the discussions.
  6. FinalArcadia

Mafia Philosophy

Right, good point. I'll have to keep that in mind for future games I host.
  7. FinalArcadia

Mafia Philosophy

I don't like the idea of nameclaiming one bit. In most themes/games, that would make it far too easy for somebody with knowledge of the game/patience with a wiki to weed out false claims. Also, I think it is more fun to learn each players role/name after they die or at the end of the game, to...
Back
Top Bottom