Search results for query: *

1. FinalArcadia

The Situation Room 2.0

You could battle me if we did! I don't use Megas or legendaries either and I don't breed for IVs so we might be on pretty equal terms. (y)
  2. FinalArcadia

The Situation Room 2.0

Yeah, I would have only, like, a handful of people on my Friend List if not for Friend Safari haha. Plus it's fun to see what Pokemon everyone has in their safari. even if I'm still disappointed that my safari isn't Poison or Steel I hope that Sun and Moon have plenty of new Pokemon, since its...
  3. FinalArcadia

The Situation Room 2.0

I might be in the minority with this, but X/Y actually reignited my love for the Pokemon games. I absolutely hated B2/W2 and the original B/W are definitely some of my other least faves, while I loved Y version to pieces. I love the Kalos region because its gorgeous, the new Pokemon were...
  4. FinalArcadia

The Situation Room 2.0

Aww, that's a shame, it seemed like something that would have been interesting had it taken off! I know I'd be up for it at the least if you ever end up redoing it though! (but don't feel pressured to if you don't want to, I was just curious about it because of the archive XD)
  5. FinalArcadia

The Situation Room 2.0

Is anyone planning to host a Sockpuppet mafia for Halloween (like a costume party)? I saw in the archive that Soulmaster hosted one around this time last year, so I was curious if it'd be a thing this year, because it sounds like a ton of fun to play in. and I thought of a character I'd want...
  6. FinalArcadia

The Situation Room 2.0

AHHHH Midori, I missed you too!! ^^ I'll definitely reserve you, thank you! especially since I didn't say the theme, you're brave to reserve XD Hopefully Sacred Stones gets an eShop release sometime, and if they started to put GBA games on 3DS that'd be even better. (at least there's always...
  7. FinalArcadia

The Situation Room 2.0

Hey everyone, I'm stopping in to say a super-belated thanks so much for the award at the last TWR Awards!! I wasn't expecting to come back and see that at all, so thanks! I'm also probably going to try to host something soon maybe even like "later tonight or tomorrow having sign-ups ready" soon...
  8. FinalArcadia

The Situation Room 2.0

Would anyone like to sub for the Gundam SEED game? I can give a short summary of what has happened if you do to ease the page count of it. It'd be really appreciated!
  9. FinalArcadia

The Situation Room 2.0

Is it possible (and allowed) to edit posts in old, archived games you've hosted? That recent maintenance on the forum changed the way posts have urls and kind of messed up all phase change links, so I was wondering if archived things can still be edited by the original poster of the game and if...
  10. FinalArcadia

The Situation Room 2.0

Hey, I'm here to shamelessly advertise for a mafia game I plan to put up for sign-ups relatively soon (maybe a week or so), and it's a Holiday/winter-themed Pokemon mafia! okay if i'm being honest it's mainly christmas-themed because santa If you'd like to reserve a spot, just shoot me a...
  11. FinalArcadia

The Situation Room 2.0

Froakie If there's room, may I reserve a spot too?
  12. FinalArcadia

The Situation Room 2.0

Semi-related to m0ckingbird's ideas, what if there was a way to keep track of which players often went inactive and have to be repeatedly prodded or subbed out without having given the host warning? After a certain amount of instances of this, they could be informed that they have some sort of...
  13. FinalArcadia

The Situation Room 2.0

For games where most players have an ability, maybe if a player doesn't post for two phases (and doesn't inform the host of it), they can have that ability revoked, maybe. There must be some way to combat inactivity, though. It's a question that is worth a War Room Noble Prize. XD
  14. FinalArcadia

The Situation Room 2.0

I'd definitely play that! The Avatar game was really fun, and I like the theme idea you've got there. ^^
  15. FinalArcadia

The Situation Room 2.0

Additionally, determining who would be considered a "regular" could be problematic as well. And if somebody wishes to know about certain players they are playing with, they can always go to their profile page and look at their "About Me" rather than have a bunch of people write up TWR-specific...
  16. FinalArcadia

The Situation Room 2.0

I'm too busy being scum trying to lay low to contribute, LOL.
  17. FinalArcadia

The Situation Room 2.0

EST (GMT -5) DST starting on the second Sunday of March to first Sunday of November. Skype: arcadiaarclight
  18. FinalArcadia

The Situation Room 2.0

That's Winged Kuriboh, which would also be a good monster for this, come to think of it. XD
  19. FinalArcadia

The Situation Room 2.0

Number 8: Genom Heriter (Genome-Heritage in the English version, I think), Number 69: God Medallion - Coat of Arms, Blackwing - Armed Wing... pretty much anything Heraldic Beast or Blackwing. XD
  20. FinalArcadia

The Situation Room 2.0

Yeah, Gino grew up very well between Atelier Totori and Atelier Meruru. XD He was in my final team for both games.
Back
Top Bottom