Search results for query: *

1. FinalArcadia

Recent Gaming Purchases

From the Celebrate Summer sale on PSN right now, I got the City Living + Vampires + Vintage Glamour bundle of expansion/game/stuff packs for The Sims 4 on PS4. Normally $49.99 , it was half off. I've been itching to play The Sims for months but my laptop with 2 and 3 (my faves) is out of...
  2. FinalArcadia

Recent Gaming Purchases

I guess this sorta counts since my mom asked for something else I wanted for my birthday so it's kind of her purchase lol, but I'm getting Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition for Switch. I LOVED the original on Wii U, and even though I had all the DLC there, it's still totally worth it for me...
  3. FinalArcadia

Recent Gaming Purchases

Pre-ordered the Octo Expansion for Splatoon 2. Now the long wait for it to release...
  4. FinalArcadia

Recent Gaming Purchases

Final Fantasy XV Currently, I've got my PS4 in rest mode downloading the updates, so I've still got a little while until I can actually play it haha.
  5. FinalArcadia

Recent Gaming Purchases

Ordered Hyrule Warriors today, should arrive on Monday! Also got my $30 from survey rewards ready to spend on the Hero of Hyrule and Legends of Hyrule DLC packs.
  6. FinalArcadia

Recent Gaming Purchases

Finally got a Wii U today (with the New Super Mario Bros. U + New Super Luigi U bundle) and Mario Kart 8, and soon to download Wind Waker HD once everything is set up.
Back
Top Bottom