Search results for query: *

1. FinalArcadia

The most recent achievements/trophies you unlocked

Within the last hour in Sonic Forces, I knocked out: Sonic Teaches Numbers - Collected Number Rings three times. Silver Moon Mania - Collected Silver Moon Rings three times...
  2. FinalArcadia

L.A. Noire (PS3) Platinum Trophy - Collect all other trophies to unlock Finally finished it up! Had a little trouble finding a few of the generic cars, but by the time I finished everything else (like finding those godforsaken Golden Film Reels), I only needed to find four more cars total...
  3. FinalArcadia

"Overcoming True Fear" (Danganronpa V3) Defeat the hidden boss in Despair Dungeon: Monokuma's Test. Unfortunately, the game stops counting time played past 99 hrs so I'm not sure my total playtime for it, but the grindiest trophies in my opinion are the fishing and cold ones (maybe the coliseum...
  4. FinalArcadia

"Rune Factory Master" (platinum trophy from Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny on PS3) Earn all trophies. I've had this game for literally years with only two trophies to go, and decided to just sit down and finish the coliseum and keep killing myself in-game to get 100 colds (no joke, that was the...
  5. FinalArcadia

Danganronpa 1.2 Reload (PS4) "Despair's Last Reward" - Earned every other trophy in the game Finally, I'm free of Magical Girl Monomi. That minigame was the true despair of the series.
  6. FinalArcadia

World of Final Fantasy (PS4) - "Across the Unknown" - Braved and completed the new dungeons that appeared. Now just to beat one last extra boss, fill in 5 more slots in the Mirage Manual (curse you, "deal a lot of damage at once" prismtunity!!), and do a final mop-up of the dungeons to find...
  7. FinalArcadia

Got the platinum trophy for Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky. My 3rd platinum!
  8. FinalArcadia

It was about a week ago, but I finally got the platinum trophy for Dynasty Warriors Gundam: Reborn on PS3. Felt nice getting my 2nd platinum.
Back
Top Bottom