Search results for query: *

1. FinalArcadia

The Situation Room 3.0

@AussieEevee I like the format in that test. Particularly separating the OC and claiming rules into their own spoilers, since, personally, that's something I check religiously in games just to make sure I'm following the rules. I also think they're pretty important for people to see when...
  2. FinalArcadia

The Situation Room 3.0

omg sorry this is a late response, I haven't signed in in a while because of my Zero Escape marathon >< I made Kliff an archer since that's my favorite class in the series haha. It's worked out very well and he's by far my best unit in Alm's route! What promotion did you pick? Berkut is cute...
  3. FinalArcadia

The Situation Room 3.0

Thanks!! Zeke is very attractive for sure, definitely in the top 3 of Echoes; Tatiana is a lucky lady
  4. FinalArcadia

The Situation Room 3.0

I would just pray that nobody happens to submit OCs that contradict lol If that came up, I guess multiverse could come into play to try to explain it since the concept already exists in the games... or just let the OCs happen and let it play out in RP lol. and on that note, I need to make sure...
  5. FinalArcadia

The Situation Room 3.0

That works too, though preferably if they are from a region that already exists in the franchise. So like an OC that was a Steel-type gym leader in Kanto or something would absolutely be allowed. The OC could really be any kind of profession, including gym leader or Elite Four, or even things...
  6. FinalArcadia

The Situation Room 3.0

That would be fine too! It'd actually be easier on me for FT having some relations to existing characters to work with, but yeah, those kind of relations would definitely be allowed. And any canon (game/Adventures manga/anime/etc) would be fine.
  7. FinalArcadia

The Situation Room 3.0

Thanks, that creator would be perfect for this! And good point about incorporating more of an actual RP into it. In that case, it may work better if everyone gets the character that they actually submit. And with that in mind, it might be easier to work out the actual setup now. I had a...
  8. FinalArcadia

The Situation Room 3.0

Yeah, if anyone has characters they'd already made, those would be fine to use here as well! It would essentially be a normal role-madness game + character creation, though if there was some way to make it more unique to fit the creation aspect... I might think about some more ideas for it. It...
  9. FinalArcadia

The Situation Room 3.0

Hello TSR, I have a game-related question for you all that I've been stewing over! Would anyone be interested in a Pokemon-themed mafia game where the roles were OC (original characters, not outside communications in this context :p) created by the players who sign-up? For instance, I'd ask...
  10. FinalArcadia

The Situation Room 3.0

My #1 favorite franchise is really easy, but deciding on which deserves 2nd was really tough. Had to go with the one I've been a fan of the longest in the end (helps I've been playing a lot of Sonic lately too haha). Final Fantasy: Noel Kreiss Sonic the Hedgehog: Silver the Hedgehog also, Doug...
Back
Top Bottom