Search results for query: *

1. FinalArcadia

~ Community Question of the Week ~ What would you change and why?

This didn't happen in school, but I was still trick-or-treating as a teenager (which honestly I felt super awkward doing by that point, but it was easier just to do it than explain to my parents that I felt weird trick-or-treating, just not my thing) and one year (6th grade) I was dressed as a...
  2. FinalArcadia

It'd be either Noelle or Lenore! Probably Noelle since I've used that so much in video games as a stand-in for myself (stuff like Harvest Moon, The Sims, etc) that I think it'd be easy to get used to being called Noelle. And I think it's a really pretty name.
  3. FinalArcadia

literally any of them that aren't the ones I would want to meet ;_; This is a tough one, but I guess any fairly "normal" character with no real interesting traits. Like, say, Grant from Harvest Moon. The only interesting thing about him is his strained relationship with his wife, and that's...
  4. FinalArcadia

Probably enchiladas, I guess? I love to eat them, and there would at least be variety since they can have different fillings and different sauces over the top. Maybe burritos for mostly the same reasons.
  5. FinalArcadia

I'd also have to go with Vulpix like Jinjo said. I think foxes are adorable, and Vulpix is super cute. Alolan Vulpix in particular! Vulpix also kind of reminds me of one of my cats, so that makes it even better. I think Eevee would be a nice animal companion too, for similar reasons.
  6. FinalArcadia

I like my green eyes a lot, so I'd probably keep them since I think it suits me. A lilac purple would be kind of cool though if any color was an option, just because purple is my favorite color.
Back
Top Bottom