Search results for query: *

1. FinalArcadia

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

If we had to get another Microsoft rep, I'd have rather seen Master Chief than this, and I don't even care about Halo. The bright side is that I can't imagine any reveal that would be more disappointing than this one (except, honestly, maybe another Pokemon; I just want a break from Pokemon...
  2. FinalArcadia

The fact that they showed all that Dragon Quest footage during yesterday's Direct and yet didn't take the chance to announce "brave" to be Erdrick from DQ (even just a hint) makes me think that "brave" is not a DQ rep. Really wish we could've seen what version 3.0 entails though, it must be...
  3. FinalArcadia

Voice options seem to be tricky in games in general; I swear I take, like, 5 minutes to settle on voices in The Sims 3 or 4, or Soulcalibur in the Create-a-Soul mode. Definitely nice to have the option, though having maybe more pitch sliders for each individual voice in Smash would be helpful...
  4. FinalArcadia

I only really made three Miis just to unlock the Mii Fighter slots on the CSS since it was bothering me not having them lol since at the time, I hadn't gotten them in World of Light. Just used the Mii representing myself as a Gunner, my Kurasame (FF Type-0) Mii as a Swordfighter, and a Tifa...
  5. FinalArcadia

Really wish they could've made new codec calls for the post-Brawl characters. I know the issue with Campbell's Japanese VA, but they could've just left his old codecs and made all the new ones use Otacon or Mei Ling (or maybe throw some others in, like Naomi). Especially since it's not like the...
  6. FinalArcadia

I'd be totally up for this one, especially if it was Leon <3 Three Houses probably does have a decent shot to be like a Corrin situation to advertise the next game! I'd definitely agree with Claude as the rep if they did have one for Three Houses, I can't believe we have no characters in Smash...
  7. FinalArcadia

Honestly, this would be a super disappointing Fighters Pass for me. I'm looking forward to Joker, but these three (+ the rumored Dragon Quest rep) would be characters I'd never touch aside from random forcing me to play as them. Like, I get that Steve is from one of the best-selling games of...
  8. FinalArcadia

Yeah, that has to be totally fake (super rough animations, the UI buttons don't match the Switch, like the d-pad), though I feel pretty confident that Spring Man is going to be in the new Smash (probably shared with Ribbon Girl, like an Olimar/Alph deal). Decidueye... meh, maybe. Probably the...
  9. FinalArcadia

I feel 80% sure this a new game. Definitely built upon Smash 4's framework, but new. I sure hope so anyway, since Smash 4 felt a bit soulless to me (I think it's the lack of good singleplayer content like Adventure Mode or something that gets me... also, no offline tourney mode? what.) and I...
Back
Top Bottom