Search results for query: *

1. FinalArcadia

Mafia Classic Sonic Mafia (15p) - Eggcellent Sunshine! Mafia and Serial Killer Victory!

WELP, that was an unexpected twist. Congrats to the mafia and Ereshkigal! Tails Doll as serial killer... I wasn't actually thinking Tails Doll would be in the game, but that's a great role for it. I'm not ashamed to admit that that old creepypasta about Tails Doll used to scare the crap out of...
  2. FinalArcadia

Mafia Classic Sonic Mafia (15p) - Eggcellent Sunshine! Mafia and Serial Killer Victory!

Good luck town, show them "the REAL SUPER POWER of TEAM WORK!"
  3. FinalArcadia

Just to clarify, I wasn't on the Contrainer lynch at all; in fact, I was against it and that's why I tried to push for Lone_Garurumon instead at the time. Unless by two mislynches you mean what likely would have been a mislynch on MegaPod earlier this phase, which is fair.
  4. FinalArcadia

My bad on that one for starting the DekuNut train, but I have to say that the way a large portion of the game is abstaining from voting is not helping matters when we might have more to talk about and actually have used to lynch well if people were voting more. Right now, it's like we're working...
  5. FinalArcadia

Who would you rather see lynched this phase?
  6. FinalArcadia

So after MegaPod claimed, I went to do a quick skim of the thread again, and I noticed that DekuNut isn't really doing much to move the game forward or question people. The most he's done is a somewhat non-committal defense of Contrainer here in post #89: This is pretty much the only thing that...
  7. FinalArcadia

UNVOTE: MegaPod VOTE: DekuNut Doing this real quick, I'm getting ready to post the reason in a sec. I just want my vote off the doc quick lol
  8. FinalArcadia

Okay, since we can character spec, I'm just gonna throw out there that I'm wondering if Sonic might have a post restriction (if the apparent post restriction is actually real, which... with Ereshkigal you never know) to not talk except in images since he is pretty much always depicted as a...
  9. FinalArcadia

That's true, though personally I'm thinking that Caps makes more sense as an NK than Max. I don't have anything concrete on that, though there is a theory I have about what might have happened to Max if that's the case, which may be related to me. But it's just total theory, so that's really all...
  10. FinalArcadia

The asking for counterclaims is a little strange over just claiming alone, but if Kyriaki was faking the claim, I just don't get why they'd ask for counterclaims when it's not like mafia would've had time to rolecop and check around for a miller. I just assumed it was to get the inevitable "does...
  11. FinalArcadia

@Rainbow Cloud Are we allowed to do character speculation, like thinking that Player A might be [character] because of a claim, so long as they don't confirm or deny it? Or is that not allowed? Figured I should check before I run my mouth with a guess about Ereshkigal lol and it sort of relates...
  12. FinalArcadia

Oops, my bad. I was going by the final vote count at the phase update, but I see your unvote now checking that post you quoted of yours so nevermind about that question.
  13. FinalArcadia

RIP the only good member of the post-Sonic Heroes Chaotix ...actually Charmy is okay too, I just really don't like Vector Some quick thoughts after the flip: juliorain I'm gutreading as town right now because I don't think new scum would place a vote on DekuNut like that and seemingly justify...
  14. FinalArcadia

the problem is that I'm too serious for my own good in these games lol The thing that worries me about the Masuda wagon was how it kinda served as a distraction in what was already a slow D1. Like, the Contrainer vote was one thing, but then adding onto it just extended it, and even when it's...
  15. FinalArcadia

The two people to follow the Masuda vote were you and Lone_Garurumon, and even on this very page LG is kind of just making fluff posts (like in post #107) and setup talk. It stands out a little more to me than your posts, and admittedly I think when the options are close (as in, two players are...
  16. FinalArcadia

I'm gonna agree with Jinjo here, the votes that kept the Masuda joke going are worse to me than anything else. I dunno, I get the votes on Contrainer, but his reactions to being the majority wagon have felt very calm like he's not really that concerned with the issue, and I'd think scum would be...
  17. FinalArcadia

Ah, I see what you're saying now. That seems to be the case with MegaPod's vote, though I interpreted TheCapsFan's (and juliorain's before that, though that one might have been a little more light-hearted?) comment about Contrainer distracting from the game being aimed at the Masuda jokes, which...
  18. FinalArcadia

Unless I'm misunderstanding this part (I apologize if so), Contrainer did actually vote, seen here, along with the other Masuda-related posts: Honestly though, looking back at it I kind of find the votes that played along with it worse since both the Max and LG votes took the place of actual...
  19. FinalArcadia

Oh boy, I take it the Sword/Shield Pokedex news isn't going over well here, huh lol. I was planning to come in here like and try to move things out of the joke-voting phase, but I'm also kinda struggling to note anything that odd right now when a large amount of the players who have posted so...
Back
Top Bottom