Search results for query: *

1. FinalArcadia

Mafia TWR Games Bonanza - Endgame: Mafia win - Epilogue Complete

Wow, ExLight and Pika_pika being scum is wild, I thought they were safe nearly the whole time I was actually alive. Congrats, mafia! Well-earned victory for you guys. Also congrats to Lone_Garurumon for the indep win! Thanks for hosting a fun game, AussieEevee! Did you enjoy the game? Yes, it...
  2. FinalArcadia

Hope you guys can turn things around, town!! Good luck!
  3. FinalArcadia

If this is the case, why have your posts ever since the claim not been scumhunting or very pro-town in general?
  4. FinalArcadia

MegaPod's vote on Contrainer makes sense now and god do I feel gullible about Contrainer in D1 now. Sucks that potentially the only vig shots we had are dead because Contrainer would be ripe for the shooting now that we can reasonably assume he's safe to kill. Wild to think we could've actually...
  5. FinalArcadia

Nope, I didn't have any universal back-ups like MP's claim, and I don't believe any other claims were in the game either, if I'm remembering all the claims we've seen so far. There was a back-up cop specifically (as in, it was an automatic 1x cop use after the real one died), but that doesn't...
  6. FinalArcadia

RE: MegaPod's claim: I know Pikochu's item that was a vig shot could've potentially been swingy since it could've been given to scum too, but that's still 1 potential vig shot + Calvin's vig shot. Then a backup could've (and supposedly did) copied one of those abilities and been a third? It...
  7. FinalArcadia

Did you end up using any of the powers so far? Clearly not the lightning rod or vig ones at least, assuming no roleblocking happened.
  8. FinalArcadia

Is this the only reason you're voting for jd? It doesn't feel very committed since you say it's just "sorta suspish" that he asked if everyone was still looking at you as a lynch option today. That this is all that amounted from your reads list on everyone does make it feel like an OMGUS vote...
  9. FinalArcadia

If I had to pick someone out of the group of you, Midorikawa, and Darth (the other three top townreads along with myself) to be scum, it'd be Darth. For me it's mostly a gut thing because of NK choices and stuff, but there are some other things that make me a bit nervous. Like, starting here...
  10. FinalArcadia

If that's actually the case, Lone_Garurumon's supposedly-altered and unverifiable Survivor claim might be a front for SK. We haven't any extra deaths yet though, so hopefully we're safe. But it's possible the SK could have either failed to input an action or is purposely holding off their shots...
  11. FinalArcadia

VOTE: MegaPod Same reasons as last phase, along with the fact that he sheeped two wagons that we know were on town players. I worry a little that mafia could've killed Pikochu specifically for that reason - like a frame job on MP - but at that point it is very WIFOM, and he easily could have...
  12. FinalArcadia

I feel like rolecops either like to go for top townreads (more so early on than later) or people who have barely posted at all to get the most useful information, but unless a possible watcher or potentially a tracker happened to get lucky, it's not like we can verify that. But if scum had...
  13. FinalArcadia

Also, I hate that I'm even saying this... AGAIN... but what if Contrainer is jester and actively trying to get lynched. It's like... the only thing that makes his posts make sense to me when they almost seem to be conscious efforts to avoid saying much (...or anything) or going in riddles. And...
  14. FinalArcadia

Of the five (?) voters on Zinn at the end of the day, none of them actually look terrible to me? Pikochu's vote sealed ZinnLav's fate pretty much, but this three posts in a row on page 13 do kind of show his thought process morph from MP as most suspicious to Zinn, partly because of jd...
  15. FinalArcadia

The thing with Zinn is that I just don't get why mafia would claim vanilla the way ZinnLav did on D1. It was after Max's claim, and even if he was really singer, nobody would have known that other than Max himself until phase update. Even ZinnLav seemed to act like a second vanilla in a game...
  16. FinalArcadia

You know what, that's fair. There's nothing inherently scummy about "null" in those circumstances, and I think I was thinking about it in a vacuum rather than in the context of D1 and the content we had to work with. Pikochu's defense so far actually feels fairly solid, like, I don't really see...
  17. FinalArcadia

Yeah, I agree with wanting to hear more from this group. Contrainer being a little out of the spotlight right now isn't a good reason for him to not be contributing and straight-up sheep voting without even providing reasoning (along with the FoS on Midori), and MegaPod I remember nothing from...
  18. FinalArcadia

wow, me no understand time In all seriousness though, to everyone who is saying that Pikochu doesn't seem suspicious, providing alternative cases would be nice. There's literally not a single vote on anyone else.
  19. FinalArcadia

My game was Gundam SEED Mafia, and it also had a bomb that activated at night only (Athrun Zala was the role). Pointing out scumreads seems more productive (usually) than townreads when we've got to figure out who to lynch. How is that backtracking? Or rather, what am I backtracking? I also...
  20. FinalArcadia

I had the same thought when reading his reads list because I feel most of Pikochu's posts have just repeated what other people have said in slightly different ways (there were about two times on one page that he seemed to quote ExLight just to reiterate what Ex had said, I think it was page 7)...
Back
Top Bottom