Search results for query: *

1. FinalArcadia

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

Congrats, mafia! ExLight being scum I'm honestly shocked about, and clearly now I'm going to have to follow Pika_pika's paranoia votes on Ex next time lol. Town played well too, but Midori and ExLight did a really good job blending in, especially later on. Did you enjoy the game? Yes, it was a...
  2. FinalArcadia

Best of luck town, stick it to Robuttnik's forces! anyway back to your discussions everyone
  3. FinalArcadia

All the way back in Chaos Mafia II, where you were actually scum with Pikochu lol. looking back at that game physically pains me because you guys killed me right when I was pinning you as mafia, and then you went on to win the whole game :cry: I was wrong about the late update vote thing; what...
  4. FinalArcadia

I know this is kind of WIFOM, but this level of wanting to leave his vote on Pika and actually pointing it out even when Piko either became the majority or was very close to it does feel pretty legit in a "I think you guys are making a mistake not voting Pika over Piko" and as scum, I don't...
  5. FinalArcadia

Jinjo's reactions to votes earlier felt like organic town!Jinjo to me, and I think her posts since then have been pretty good. Admittedly, I like that she and I are thinking similarly about Tood, but I also think the way Jinjo has read and reacted to you looks good, as if she really is staying...
  6. FinalArcadia

I feel more confident in a Pikochu lynch flipping scum than I do Pika_pika and would rather try to push that. And Piko's really giving a minimal amount of interaction in this thread, like he's swimming on the surface of the game rather than diving into real scumhunting. Basically, I agree with...
  7. FinalArcadia

Town would be ExLight and surprisingly Rainbow Cloud now. ExLight I thought was a little shaky at the beginning of D1 with mostly just clarification posts (like quoting what pocketing meant when Luminary asked), but I like that Ex comes in and asks useful questions without too much fluff...
  8. FinalArcadia

Is your role only survivor or do you have some kind of ability to help you survive? Even just taking the player list and giving thoughts on them (or literally anyone at this point) without any quotes would be better than nothing. Here's the player list as of D2 you can quote, so now there's...
  9. FinalArcadia

Hmm, I didn't remember that part, both your question and that original comment from Caps about Snowy, my bad. That's a valid issue since even leaning on Pika's claim being legit, I personally don't think it caused Snowy's death since that just raises the question of if mafia also targeted Snowy...
  10. FinalArcadia

Yeah, I was meaning that if he was scum and faking a claim to try to prevent getting caught through a copcheck, tracker, vig, whatever, then that claim falls apart the moment someone tries to challenge it if the action went through and that player reveals they targeted Pika and lived. Ascetic...
  11. FinalArcadia

Of the other major wagons, I'd vote DawningWinds because I just don't think Pika's claim is that hard to believe. All it takes is one person deciding to use an active role on Pika and putting an end to his threat/fakeclaim if he's scum, and it's not impossible that someone would do that if they...
  12. FinalArcadia

I'm torn here because I do appreciate that you came in and gave some useful thoughts on players, but then things like the bolded part feel fence-sitting enough to me that it worries me that you're scum trying to leave openings to back out of some of those opinions. Like you call Human's...
  13. FinalArcadia

I don't really remember Fatima doing any kind of fakeclaims or anything similar to that as defense as scum, and especially not softing anything in thread. When he was scum, he felt more like he just deflected things entirely and disappeared, whereas in this game, he has some presence and is...
  14. FinalArcadia

I'm not sure if this is "...?" about why I town lean on Fatima or the "still" part, but I'll answer both. The town lean is because I don't think trying to soft an important/useful role like Fatima did so early is the kind of play that he would do as scum. I just don't see that as very likely...
  15. FinalArcadia

Something does feel weird about the Jinjo wagon to me as well. Jinjo is definitely a little jumpy here, but I actually think Jinjo might be even more panicked as mafia in this situation, and the kinda OMGUS-y scumreads actually feel like something town!Jinjo might do when they feel like they're...
  16. FinalArcadia

DekuNut initially I was going to mention as being suspicious to me for tying the votes between Zorchic and Fatima on D1, but I've been thinking about it more and it's actually looking better to me. Zorchic ended up being town, so it's not like there was any need to protect Zorchic if Deku was...
  17. FinalArcadia

Hmm, that makes sense with the mentor aspect. I was trying to figure out why you voted Zorchic over Pika_pika when both were the other viable wagons besides Fatima (who you don't seem to suspect) if you wanted to be able to better read people after the flip since Pika_pika definitely had more...
  18. FinalArcadia

I'd addressed this to Luminary, but I wanted to give someone a majority hoping it might either get a reaction from that player (you, in this case) or get reactions from other players that could lead to some kind of discussion. So it was essentially pressure-related but I was also quite serious...
  19. FinalArcadia

Out of the group that I've seen mentioned a few times of I think Pikochu, Pika_pika, Tood and RC, Tood looks fine to me, I don't really see anything wrong with their posts at all so far? Pikochu has as of now provided only very surface level comments. Like, most of this post (#210 in case I mess...
  20. FinalArcadia

The lack of a response despite clearly having seen this thread doesn't make me feel any better about Zorchic, especially if it's apparently not lining up with his town activity level in the Mentor game. Someone already mentioned him so I won't here, but if you're town, a defense/response is the...
Back
Top Bottom