• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. FinalArcadia

Mafia Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains - Player Phase 2 (Blood of Pride)

Kinda similar to here actually in that it was mechanics-related. That game had where the flavor text every night would reveal a clue about the killer; mafia was able to see what clues each member would leave if they submit the kill and could sort of plan around it, but it got to a point where...
  2. FinalArcadia

wild, this is literally the second game I'm in today that ended due to mafia surrendering, the other was on a different forum Aww, I can understand the reasoning here with the flavor solving and what happened on D1, sorry, mafia. If it's any consolation, @Ronniego I legit townread you the...
  3. FinalArcadia

I want to believe that we're heading right into the endgame now and Deku is just building suspense for us all
  4. FinalArcadia

I can't see mafia killing dawn dusk when he was going to just end up getting voted next phase anyway and thus would've been a safe padding for mafia to skate by another phase without worry. Plus, jd's death on N1 would be unaccounted for aside from Space's claim, and I don't see enough motive...
  5. FinalArcadia

Agreed with Midori that Reiji is probably getting voted regardless after seeing that vote count. Being an axe when the other two axe claims are either confirmed town or near-confirmed town doesn't look too good for Reiji in addition to any other reasons for the vote.
  6. FinalArcadia

Not really sure now with Heintz out of the way. The only non-bandit or Black Fang-related characters in Lyn's story fought as bosses would be Bool and Yogi I think, and neither is particularly notable. Both only have lances too, though Yogi's is a reaver weapon. We haven't seen any evidence of...
  7. FinalArcadia

If that's all right with you, it might help since there probably shouldn't be three axes for town. I think only Dorcas and Wallace really used axes in Lyn's story, and even Wallace was a weird case. @DekuNut Could we get a vote count so far?
  8. FinalArcadia

because my posts are always rambly : ( OHHH... Wow, my brain saw Heintz in the update and just zipped right on past independent lyncher and assumed he was mafia so I'm glad you pointed that out to me lol. Since I have no weapon, I wonder if that was the real reason dawn dusk was wanting to vote...
  9. FinalArcadia

UGHGHGHGHG sorry again for another post dawn dusk didn't have many interactions with people in-thread other than the OMGUS on me; most recently I can think of Ronniego, who asked dawn for their suspicions. Was that a prod to give a scumbuddy an out, or legitimately trying to get a feel for dawn...
  10. FinalArcadia

Oh wait, just saw that post from Space??? I can buy that claim with the weapon claim, it fits well with vig and like I said above this, I don't see why a serial killer would purposely target suspected mafia when it'll be REALLY obvious what they are if the game continues past 4 mafia being killed.
  11. FinalArcadia

Vig (or... serial killer??? but why shoot every person who was most suspected as mafia going into the day) is on FIRE with those shots @HumanDawn HMMM, nobody really comes to mind for serial killer. Like honestly, with Heintz confirmed to have been mafia, I can't even really think of who would...
  12. FinalArcadia

Lundgren probably as godfather since he's related to Lyn and it makes sense as justification kinda (and it does seem like usually the "main" antagonist gets slotted as godfather in a lot of games here), but it'd make things a lot easier if dawn dusk flips mafia and was actually godfather so we...
  13. FinalArcadia

Oh, forgot one thing! In case I get killed, I wanted to mention that I have a guess that Ronniego may be Lucius just based on vote counts a little and some things they've said in thread (mentioning Lucius specifically when role speculation came up, the "I can be accommodating" thing about Human...
  14. FinalArcadia

No, that's not how it works? I have no weapon and am not affected by the triangle, so everything does default damage on me, exactly like is shown on the vote count. Every vote count in this game that has shown a vote from me has shown I only do a single vote's worth, which wouldn't be possible...
  15. FinalArcadia

That is definitely interesting... I agree that Canas most likely isn't in here, especially when he's not even really story important even in Eliwood/Hector's route. The likeliest dark magic wielder to be in this game is Heintz. Honestly, he's really the only named dark magic wielder in Lyn's...
  16. FinalArcadia

If jd was targeting both me and Midori, then it seems like she had to be the roleblock target since I was the NK choice and jd was roleblocker. And since roleblocking your own scumbuddy would be weird, it makes her likely town. But if not for that, yeah, I see the case against her.
  17. FinalArcadia

@dawn dusk I realize that you're new and I absolutely see how it can be tough to jump in, especially in a game like that that has been very unusual with everything that's happened and all the flavor-solving attempts. I apologize if it felt dismissive at all, my intention was simply to go...
  18. FinalArcadia

this has been a weird game with how the deaths have played out ngl, RIP Poyzin Did a reread through the thread, focusing mainly on the group I mentioned before. DawningWinds legit has nothing to work with at all. CyanideCrystal isn't much better with just the male claim. dawn dusk has...
  19. FinalArcadia

for a sec I was like "wait, but why would Matthew be considered part of the weapon triangle with a dagger" before realizing that Fire Emblem Heroes has tainted my brain UNVOTE: Poyzin Mafia has to be in the DawningWinds, CyanideCrystal, dawn dusk, Space, Feenie, Reiji, ronniego group based on...
  20. FinalArcadia

This explains a lot over Sain being an indep honestly lol
Back
Top Bottom