• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. FinalArcadia

Mafia U-Choose Mafia [ENDGAME - Town Win!]

bang, bang, bang (don't) pull my devil trigger :( Good luck, town!!
  2. FinalArcadia

So, in the interest of giving some topic in here, any thoughts on connections between players? Since there are only nine players, I feel like maybe there's something we can gleam from interactions. Ones that I can recall off-hand that stood out to me: Max1996 and Salazzle - this is more from...
  3. FinalArcadia

UNVOTE: Max1996 VOTE: No Lynch Feels like two is most likely, outside of some kind of hostile indep being involved. But in a 9 player game, I'd be really surprised if the latter was the case.
  4. FinalArcadia

Oh crap, wait, that makes me the majority with Zinn's unvote lol, hold up VOTE: Max1996
  5. FinalArcadia

UNVOTE: Max1996 This ties things, right? Probably better to be safe in a small game, and hopefully the night helps us out info-wise or something.
  6. FinalArcadia

Ugh, in a small game like this, would we actually be better off with a no lynch? I usually don't like that, but this has been a rough phase.
  7. FinalArcadia

If we are allowed to nameclaim, would you be willing to do that? I wouldn't want to lose an informative role if this is legit, but I also don't want to get lynched myself so my hands are a little tied here with not much time left in the phase.
  8. FinalArcadia

Salazzle's recent posts I think look pretty good. Unless they happened to be mafia with Max, I don't think new!mafia would be connecting their self so much to another player (similarities in playstyle to Max, TRing Max because I voted him, etc.). Honestly I'm not 100% confident or anything in...
  9. FinalArcadia

It seems like that would've only then begged the question of why I wasn't voting ZinnLav instead of Chevywolf to have done so at the time, but regardless, I feel like there's really nothing else I can say about my Chevy vote over Zinn that I haven't already. Was kinda hoping that others might...
  10. FinalArcadia

I meant voting for me as well, since your previous vote was just a joke one and I'd figure you'd switch to someone you found to have odd actions given that you actually acknowledged the suspicion Dawning had on me.
  11. FinalArcadia

I agree that it is a game of pressure, but I also have played with ZinnLav enough times that I know the host vote type stuff isn't necessarily alignment indicative for them, and coming off the context of the Xenoblade game, I didn't feel right going for that flimsy accusation right off the bat...
  12. FinalArcadia

Why is that necessarily town indicative? Especially in a U-Choose-style game, I'd be a bit leery of items when who knows what kind of characters people submit here and why they'd have items to pass out. Without more info, I think it's hard to tell much of anything from claiming to have a cool...
  13. FinalArcadia

Considering the only game I've played in the last 6-7 (maybe more? I have no sense of time) was the Sonic Adventure Mafia, I can't say I have an example of RVS voting from me in the past that I could specifically remember right this moment, even though I've done it before sparingly (and have...
  14. FinalArcadia

Holy crap, I hadn't checked in here in like a week. Here to late confirm! VOTE: Chevywolf30 Now that I've confirmed, you're the only one left and villains like to show up at the very end, like for a dramatic fhanger in a show. I would say that Max is kind of in a similar boat. As mafia, I'd...
  15. FinalArcadia

Ohh, I'm a sucker for being able to submit a character. In please! Gonna have to think a bit on what to submit though!
Back
Top Bottom