Search results for query: *

1. FinalArcadia

Mafia Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Mafia - Endgame (Looking Stupid Joker!)

NICE, good work, town! And also congrats, leetic! Mafia played well too, it really was nice having an active, well-played game from all sides. I'm really glad that I was dead before this last phase, because I would've bet money on TheCapsFan being town, I literally never scumread him at all the...
  2. FinalArcadia

@leetic! I was rereading the thread, and it doesn't seem like you and Kaiveran interact much, and the ey are the player that you've discussed the absolute least. It stands out as I can immediately think of interactions between you and nearly every other player, but only really recall the late...
  3. FinalArcadia

Okay, I'm sleepy and this was confusingly worded lol. It wouldn't be bussing as Soulmaster wasn't mafia, but I mean that Caps as mafia would know what was going to be the flip result and I don't see why he'd consciously go back and forth on it knowing that a town flip will end up reflecting...
  4. FinalArcadia

This is the weakest vote on the Soulmaster wagon working off memory, it felt mostly like a response to leetic saying that being able to look at voting patterns is useful rather than any legitimate suspicion on Soulmaster, and I can't say that a vote on Soulmaster when he already had a clear...
  5. FinalArcadia

Oh, oops, I forgot to respond to this. Town PR is possible and something I had not considered, but it's still a single vote that nobody else had really given much indication of wanting to follow. I don't see many experienced players panic at a minor level of suspicion just out of fear of town...
  6. FinalArcadia

When did I scumread you from the beginning of the game? I was your first vote and I pretty much shrugged that off just noting that I wanted to provide some kind of read, even if it was early. Up until leetic's questions got me thinking more about my read on you and made me go back to...
  7. FinalArcadia

In this case, yes. It was completely unlike their behavior and demeanor up until this point in the game, and it seemed like an overreaction to what was just a single vote. The vote on me just added to that, because they'd said before that I was a possible hiding mafia but had not pulled the...
  8. FinalArcadia

It is currently you, DawningWinds, and HumanDawn right? Human's vote is fine, I kind of like that he says it is the only slot he has any confidence in for a lynch, which lines up with how he's reacted to Soulmaster. DawningWinds also provided solid reasons saying that there would have been...
  9. FinalArcadia

With other players I admit I'd be more critical, but Soulmaster has a habit of being lynched D1 for this same song and dance that happens over and over on this forum, and in a very small game that concerns me because he is an easy mislynch for that reason. I was surprised when he came back not...
  10. FinalArcadia

From what I remember, Soulmaster usually clams up or just gives up when he's mafia and is in trouble. He didn't really do that here and instead actually went back to Kaiveran's posts to provide reasoning for the vote. Retroactive, yes, but it's a higher effort post than pretty much anything else...
  11. FinalArcadia

I disagreed on your read on DawningWinds, on HumanDawn, on the way you read the interactions between Human/TheCapsFan. I hadn't agreed with any of your votes in the game. My vote right now is a push, one that isn't parroting other people as in fact I think you are townread more than anything...
  12. FinalArcadia

Okay, read it now. Soulmaster at least went back through posts to try to explain their vote on Kaiveran. It's not an airtight case by any means, but he does mention hiding behind site cultures and some other thoughts that clarify that this isn't an inactivity vote. Soulmaster seems to often...
  13. FinalArcadia

neopest has been mentioned has having a fairly high post count, but it's a bit inflated when a lot of those early posts were not even super game relevant beyond self-meta, which is not useful. ------ The DawningWinds vote here is fine, there's some sense of progression in the read. This is...
  14. FinalArcadia

@Soulmaster Sorry if I missed it, but do you have a vote active on anyone right now? If not, who would you vote if you absolutely had to?
  15. FinalArcadia

Oh wait, I remembered the other thing I wanted to mention about Soulmaster's post. It looks long, but a significant chunk of it is quoting people and giving not really game-relevant commentary, but more just asides or jokes. And filler like that at this point in the game (page 14 where he...
  16. FinalArcadia

This is vague enough that it feels like trying to pocket me when I'm one of the people voting for Soulmaster. Not sure why he felt the need to mention that he should have more to add but just left whatever earlier version he was working on. Why even say that, then, rather than add to it? As...
  17. FinalArcadia

What I mean with the last sentence is that neopest seems to think that mafia could be sitting back watching the drama unfold, but ironically I think that's something neopest herself has done. The closest that I remember her getting to actually involving herself in the drama was at one point...
  18. FinalArcadia

Haven't gotten any nice mindmelding moment in this game so far, but of everyone, Reiji is who I think I agree with overall the most, particularly when it comes to scumreads. That definitely played a part in why I feel fairly confident in town!Reiji despite less post than some others in the game...
  19. FinalArcadia

My scumread on Soulmaster isn't for inactivity; I specifically said that it's because of the lack of reads and the very strange singling out of one player only to not even take a stance on them. It feels manufactured, and every other player has at least made clear at least one or two of their...
Back
Top Bottom