Search results for query: *

1. F

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition I believe you will need the Buzznav on to obtain the Eon ticket in the first place, as it requires you to enable the Street/Spotpass settings and then physically pass someone with the ticket. If you don't have the settings enabled, I don't...
  2. F

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Ah, speaking of Cherrim, I just remembered something I've been wondering about: Is there any way to activate Cherrim's forme change within Amie or Contests? It's not fair that I can't play with its cute little sakura form, ahaha...
  3. F

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Ah, thank you!
  4. F

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Ok so after lots of searching and moving around, I finally decided the exact place I want to put my secret base. One problem: there's already a secret base here, AND THE JERK HAS THEIR PC BLOCKED OFF. Is there any other way to forcibly...
  5. F

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Ahh I hope Nintendo does eventually release all the HA starters internationally. I'd be happy to get one in a trade! But I also really want Hold Back Serperior for contests, haha!
  6. F

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Serebii just announced that HA Unova starters are going to be distributed by code in Japan, are these codes compatible with other language games and systems? Or should I start praying that these eventually get an international event as well?
  7. F

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition So the other day I got an Iron Fist Chimchar through Wondertrade! I'm pretty excited, but I can't remember the ability ever being officially released? If this little guy is legit I'm pretty excited! I've been hoping for access to other HA...
  8. F

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Huh, I guess I never really bothered to pay attention to exactly how much of a boost that item gives! It still seems odd that only one item is banned. Thanks for answering!
  9. F

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition So I was reading on Serebii the rules for the upcoming Vide Game Championship thing, and it says that none of your Pokémon are allowed to hold the item Soul Dew. Now, I know next to nothing about this competition, but is there a particulary...
  10. F

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Dunno if this is the right place but... is there any particular reason the Pikachu section of the GTS is filled with weirdly-named Pikachus, requesting a Weavile, asking for "MEGAMAWILE"...? Like is there some even going on, or something...
  11. F

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Quick question: is there any way to move the PC in your base? I'm guessing not, just because I haven't been able to so far, but I have one of those long/thin layout bases and it being at the very end is making decorating annoying, haha!
  12. F

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Upon further research, I was mistaken, and my main source seems to be using an incorrect image! My apologies!! "Amaryllis" (really your Spider Lily!): (source: link) An actual Amaryllis: Aaaand Spider Lilies again...
  13. F

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition I haven't gotten that far so I don't know exactly what you saw, but the Amaryllis flower does look quite similar to the spider lilies you mentioned! In Japanese flower language, the Amaryllis represents shyness.
  14. F

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition If someone who hasn't faced their box legendary yet (and/or someone who did this before catching/defeating their legendary) could confirm this for me, I'd be really happy! I already caught Kyogre so I can't check on this for my friend who...
  15. F

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Did ORAS change how Contest ribbons work? Because I've beaten the first two levels and my poor 'mon doesn't have a single Cool Ribbon yet :(
  16. F

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition According to Serebii you can have both bikes at once if you do a certain thing(?) Anyone know how to do that?
  17. F

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Saw this floating around but I'm not sure if it's been confirmed/debunked yet: Can anyone let me know what's up with this? I haven't been paying attention to much Pokemon news since everything's in a bit of a lull...
  18. F

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Something just struck me: how will Deerling and Sawsbuck's formes work in XY? I'm actually rather happy the seasonal changes are gone, but I'd be bummed if I couldn't have all Deerling's formes to pet in 3D. Maybe Deerling will keep whichever...
  19. F

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) But I thought that was only if your friends were online?
  20. F

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Whoa, I never knew it wasn't a guaranteed capture! I'm still lost on why Ditto had its hidden ability, but thanks for this!
Back
Top Bottom