• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

Steve! Stop hiding in there and get back to work! Waiter, there is a regional variant in my soup!
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

It's bone soup, sir. She's always trying to steal the bones from them. Shoo! Waiter, there is a reference in my soup!
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

Again? It was supposed to be rock candy! Waiter, there is a bomb in my soup!
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

I'm sorry. Those things really like our honey soup. We'll get it out of there for you. Waiter, there is a clam in my soup!
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

Dan! You were supposed to take the heater away before serving the soup! Waiter, there is sleeping medicine in my soup!
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

Oh, I'm sorry, sir! That order was supposed to go to Miss @TRNatalie! I'll bring you your order right away! Waiter, there is a hat in my soup!
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

It's Enemy Controller! Quick, press "Left, right, A, B" on it! Waiter, there is a Grunt in my soup!
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

said route theme starts playing Waiter, there is a koban in my soup!
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

It's the Assassin's Special! We recommend taking antidote before enjoying it! Waiter, there is a Moon Stone in my soup!
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

The annoying girl from the Pokémon academy? Get her out of here this instant! This isn't a school cafeteria! Waiter, there is a Meowth in my soup!
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

It must be our cook's child! Thank you for finding him! Waiter, there is a rock in my soup!
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

It's the Disney's Hercules Special! Enjoy! Waiter, there's a frying pan in my soup!
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

It's a new special dish to celebrate the upcoming Lion King remake. Waiter, Nostalgia Critic is in my soup!
  14. FinnishPokéFan92

"You are a sad, strange little wagon. And you have my pity. Farewell!" Waiter, there's a Buzz Lightyear action figure in my soup!
  15. FinnishPokéFan92

You don't want to eat your soup with a dirty mouth, do you? Waiter, there's a Mantine in my soup!
  16. FinnishPokéFan92

Buneary liked playing in the bowl so much it evolved! Waiter, there's a Loppunite in my soup!
  17. FinnishPokéFan92

Excuse me. My Kingdra keeps mistaking the soup bowl for a swimming pool. Waiter, there's a pearl in my soup!
  18. FinnishPokéFan92

Oh, I'm sorry. That rich customer over there ordered the "Rich Boy's Special", and I got the bowls mixed up. Waiter, there's an island in my soup!
  19. FinnishPokéFan92

He's just searching for his Mega Stone there. He's been doing that for years now, getting more and more desperate all the time, despite everyone telling him it doesn't exist. Waiter, there's a ball of yarn in my soup!
  20. FinnishPokéFan92

Happy Easter! Waiter, there's a surprise toy in my soup!
Back
Top Bottom