Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

What are your game headcanons?

The reason why Galarian Yamask needs to be weakened in order to evolve is because when it's weakened, the curse in its stone slab can take it over and turn it into Runerigus.
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

The landslide that caused Unova Route 10 to be closed down was caused by N's Castle retreating back underground.
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

The reason why items are not consumed at battle facilities is because the facility provides you with a new one to replace the consumed item.
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

Reminds me of Pokémon Adventures in some spots.
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

Yup. Exactly why he couldn't defeat Team Rocket, because they didn't start doing big things until afterwards. Also, the Pokémon League worked differently back then, with the Champion not yet being part of the challenge.
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

The Let's Go games, while core series games, take place in a different timeline than the Mega Evolution games or the original timeline games. That's because Red canonically defeated Team Rocket both of the first two timelines, which doesn't happen in the Let's Go games.
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

Meant to reply to this earlier, but better late than never. I'd happily volunteer.
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

The reason why you can't register Pokémon you see in battle facilities in your Pokédex is because you're forced to close your Pokédex while inside them, perhaps to not interfere with the facility's sensitive equipment.
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

While the Battle Frontier facilities can be challenged in any order, my personal headcanon is that, in Generation III at least, the Battle Factory is the first one (it was the first facility challenged in the anime and the Adventures manga, and it's the one I've always challenged first) and the...
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

This may have been said here already, but I think the white rock in Mossdeep City is actually a sleeping Jirachi, and is potentially tied into a Jirachi event that was planned but scrapped.
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

Are you sure? The ultimate weapon was used 3000 years ago. The Abyssal Ruins in Unova are from 3000 years ago. I could see a connection there...
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

In-universe, Mega Evolution requires a strong bond between the Trainer and their Pokémon. So I see that the reason why Giovanni is able to Mega Evolve Mewtwo in Episode RR is because he didn't just capture it by force, but convinced it to join his cause of conquest and seeking of power.
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

The unused Professor Oak battle from Generation I was originally intended to be a reward for completing the Pokédex.
  14. FinnishPokéFan92

He knew the starters were Leon's Pokémon, so it was logical that Leon would keep the remaining one.
  15. FinnishPokéFan92

Hop didn't choose a starter Pokémon weak to yours. He chose the one with a type advantage over the starter that was going to stay with Leon.
  16. FinnishPokéFan92

WARNING: POKÉMON SWORD AND SHIELD DLC SPOILERS!!!
  17. FinnishPokéFan92

In Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, the AU Ghetsis killed N and stole his dragon.
  18. FinnishPokéFan92

That's actually similar to a headcanon of mine why the Legendary birds and Mewtwo are present in HG/SS. Red released them back into the wild because he had already gotten their Pokédex data, and wanted to battle using the Pokémon he had bonded with the most.
  19. FinnishPokéFan92

Because I don't recall seeing a tanabata reference in Mossdeep.
  20. FinnishPokéFan92

Does she reference tanabata in the Japanese version? Because if that's the case, I didn't know.
Back
Top Bottom