Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Not much for me, still doing random post-game stuff in Black 2. My Join Avenue is less than 100 points away from reaching Rank 75, bringing me yet another step closer towards Rank 100. My teams levels are two 89s, two 90s, and two 91s. My intention is to raise everyone to level 100 and earn the...
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

I'm doing random things in the Black 2 post-game. I've caught all but two of the outbreak Pokémon (missing Farfetch'd and Ariados), completed the Habitat Lists, defeated the Champions Tournament at the PWT (and every other tournament besides the Type Expert ones), defeated Benga, cleared the...
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

Of my aforementioned objectives, I've achieved achieved at least unlocking the Champions Tournament. I need to check if I've already caught all the outbreak Pokémon, but I've at least caught most of them already. Same with the Fossils. I'm also making good progress with my Habitat List...
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

Oh, and sorry for the double-posting, but I forgot a few more of my to-do things: Completing all the Habitat Lists Catching a Pokémon from each outbreak Collecting all the Fossil Pokémon
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

My replay of Pokémon Black 2 is currently going through its vast, vast post-game. I've completed all the Pokéstar Studios movies (even unlocking the couple Easter eggs found in them available with only party Pokémon), done all the trades with Yancy (gonna do a few more, though, to get another...
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

Reviving this thread now! I'm currently going through my Black 2 post-game. I've already cleared every post-game area and am focusing on improving my Join Avenue, where every one of my shops is currently at rank 8 or 9. I recently also got done catching all the Sinnoh Legendaries, with a high...
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

My Pokémon Black 2 re-playthrough has advanced me to Opelucid City, where I am ready to take on Drayden. My current team is: Samurott (Level 45) Lucario (Level 45) Magnezone (Level 45) Arcanine (Level 45) Crobat (Level 45) Virizion (Level 45) Yes! My team is finally complete! I can't wait to...
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

My playthrough of Black 2 is advancing nicely. I've reached Mistralton City and cleared everything between it and Twist Mountain, so now I just need to defeat Skyla and I'll be on my way to Lentimas Town. My current team is: Samurott Lucario Magnezone Growlithe Crobat Zoroark Zoroark is...
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

My replay of Pokémon Black 2 is going smoothly. Just yesterday, I earned the Bolt Badge from Elesa (without the need to use the Sandshrew I had put in my party just in case) and made my way to Driftveil City. An unexpected team change happened while I was back in Castelia: since I had used an...
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

Last weekend I started my second playthrough of Pokémon Black 2. As I picked Oshawott in my recently-finished Pokémon White playthrough, I really would've wanted to use Snivy this time around, but I've already decided that my Grass type for this playthrough will be Virizion, my favorite...
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

Time to use a Revive on this thread! Thanks to the six Lucky Eggs I got for myself during a Chansey outbreak, grinding became very easy. I re-challenged and beat the Pokémon League with a level 71 team, and the next day, I trained my team up one more level each before realizing that I had 24...
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

HeartGold playthrough: minor update. My team members are all at level 62, and I've managed to catch a Chansey in the Safari Zone, allowing me to get a Lucky Punch. Still waiting for a Chansey outbreak in order to effectively hunt for at least one Lucky Egg. I've also won the Bug-Catching...
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

My playthrough of HeartGold is nearing it's completion. I've beaten all the Gym Leaders and all the Trainers (save Red), visited every location, gotten every phone number, had a rematch with every Gym Leader, and caught all the Legendary Pokémon (except Groudon). Now I'm hunting down the last...
  14. FinnishPokéFan92

My HeartGold playthrough's Kanto portion is advancing nicely. As of now, I've earned six Kanto Badges and reached Cinnabar Island. Besides the routes before and after Seafoam Islands, I've still yet to clear the routes between Lavender and Fuchsia, as well as one of the two possible trips aboard...
  15. FinnishPokéFan92

My HeartGold playthrough has advanced me to the Kanto region. As of now, I've earned the Thunder and Marsh Badges, as well as obtained the Magnet Train Pass and the EXPN Card. I also caught Raikou before taking on the League, so now I've only got Latias to deal with as a roamer. And given that...
  16. FinnishPokéFan92

My playthrough of HeartGold is advancing nicely. I've reached the Pokémon League and spent several last days grinding my team a bit and doing some side stuff I hadn't done yet, like exploring the upper cave of Mt. Mortar. Speaking of which, on my way to Mt. Mortar, I checked my Pokégear map and...
  17. FinnishPokéFan92

My HeartGold playthrough has advanced to rhe point where everything goes pretty smoothly. I recently beat Chuck for my fifth Badge and also gaining access to Fly, which made backtracking and rechecking past locations a breeze. While I technically could challenge Jasmine right away, I'm instead...
  18. FinnishPokéFan92

I'm playing through HeartGold, and I've just arrived in Cianwood. My team is complete now, which is making leveling everyone up equally a minor challenge, but I'll manage. I've also been to Mahogany already, so that I can fly there as soon as possible. As soon as I've beaten Eusine, I'll take on...
  19. FinnishPokéFan92

I personally prefer not using Pokémon traded from other games, especially other starters, since I feel that'll just put your "regular" starter in the risk of being overshadowed by them, but that may just be me. As for my brand-new HeartGold playthrough, I've reached Azalea Town, taken down Team...
  20. FinnishPokéFan92

My White playthrough ended today with me taking on Alder, and then Cynthia as a final bonus boss. I ended up sweeping Cynthia, though, by setting up six Quiver Dances with my Lilligant and then OHKOing her whole team with Own Tempo Petal Dance. My final team: * Samurott (Torrent, lvl. 73) *...
Back
Top Bottom