• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

That's a signature move. Sure Kyurem also has access to different signature moves in different forms, but Ice Punch isn't one of those.
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

Maybe it's because Kyurem, and its moveset, was originally designed when it didn't have those alternate forms?
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

That's because regular Kyurem's arms are obviously way too small for punching, and they have to consider all the forms while designing the movesets.
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

I'm gonna be really upset if the Scorbunny line can't learn Blaze Kick.
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

Why can't Kartana learn Slash?
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

Thanks, but that's not really following the theme of this thread. Here, you're supposed to say why you think certain Pokémon should or shouldn't be able to learn certain move(s).
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

Wouldn't be a Bubble Jet, but I agree with you regardless.
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

It's algae possessing an anchor. Algaes do photosynthesis. Phantump is a dead stump, so it makes sense for its family to not learn Synthesis.
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

Shouldn't Amaura and Aurous get Power Gem? I know the crystals on their bodies are ice and not actual gems, but isn't that close enough?
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

No, it shouldn't. Meteor Mash's Japanese name is Comet Punch, and Minior doesn't have anything to punch with.
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

Snover and/or Abomasnow should get Ice Hammer.
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

Whoopsie! Let me fix that...
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

Many Pokémon with good biting power (especially ones with Strong Jaw) should be able to learn Psychic Fangs. Like Tyrantrum, or even Solgaleo. Would also make sense on Pokémon like Espeon, Swoobat, or Meowstic, even if it would not be working on their stronger attacking stat.
  14. FinnishPokéFan92

I'm guessing because it and Togekiss technically have the horns necessary to use it, although the fact that Togekiss's horns are pointing backwards makes it kinda awkward for it... ...Nah. Let's just throw that last one into the same pile as Togekiss's Focus Punch: sometimes an evolved Pokémon...
  15. FinnishPokéFan92

While that design idea sounds cool, we already have Drifloon and Drifblim, and that Ability sounds kinda weird and better suited for some other type combination.
  16. FinnishPokéFan92

Like I said before, you seem to just try making up excuses to support your idea. I'm sorry if I sound rude by saying this, but your excuses this time make even less sense than the ones before.
  17. FinnishPokéFan92

Oh. I guess I just got confused because he quoted a message mentioning Glare. However, my point still stands.
  18. FinnishPokéFan92

Still, that doesn't change the fact that it doesn't make sense. Turtonator learns the move because its shell is literally covered in explosive materials. That doesn't apply to Torterra, whose shell is covered in materials that an explosion would burn! Ummm... Glare is a status move. I seriously...
  19. FinnishPokéFan92

Its Japanese name is something along the lines of "Flying Swallow Cut", hence why it's a Flying move and so many Flying Pokémon learn it.
  20. FinnishPokéFan92

While I'm going to leave it to someone else to properly reply to the comment above, I must say, Matleo: You're not giving off a very mature look of yourself by throwing around impolite insults like that, and thus also not doing a very good job at trying to make yourself and your opinion be taken...
Back
Top Bottom