Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Guess that reference!

No idea. "ADAMANTIUM RAGE!!" punch
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

Guess that reference!

Still don't know where that's from. "There's no way he could have survived that fall." "Actually, I seem to be okay." "Nope, he's definitely dead." "You guys are idiots." "At least we're not dead, like you."
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

Guess that reference!

Don't recognize where that's from. "You guys got a problem with my sense of style?" "YOU DON'T HAVE ANY!"
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

Guess that reference!

No idea. Haven't watched the earliest episodes much, but I find the series very quotable. #1: "Working for me means you have to live in the shadows. I don't wanna hear any regrets." #2: "Gimme a break! I've already got a million regrets! What's one more?" #3: (deadpan) "A million and one."
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

Guess that reference!

No idea. "I won't take "no" for an answer. Now give it to me!" "No." "Curses! Foiled again."
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

Guess that reference!

No clue. "Look, I know you're mocking me, but I just killed my own father, so I'm in way too good a mood to let it bother me."
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

Guess that reference!

Not sure if I even want to know... #1: "Hey, why ain't we taking off?" #2: "Something appears to be wrong with the engines." (another location) #3: "I'm doing a really hard crossword puzzle. What's an eight-letter word that means "to deliberately destroy, damage, or obstruct, especially for...
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

Guess that reference!

No idea, but sounds unnerving. "No doubt he's going to say the most fiendish and heartless thing you've ever heard!" "What a lovely day." "Take that back, you fiend!"
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

Guess that reference!

Don't know. "I spy with my little eye something beginning with "C"." "Let me guess. Is it... "corpse"?" "It was "cloud", actually." "Oh, darn. Close, but no cigar." "There aren't even any corpses in here." "Give it time."
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

Guess that reference!

No idea. "Hear me now! I won't be controlled! I DECIDE MY FUTURE!"
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

Guess that reference!

No idea. "Yeah, I think I used up all my good luck rolls. My demon rolls, on the other hand, are apparently in abundance."
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

Guess that reference!

No idea. My bad. "Geez, everywhere I go, people are always fighting over which one of them gets to be murdered by me. Joke's on these guys, I'm gonna kill 'em both. My treat."
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

Guess that reference!

No idea. Runaway Guys, Mario Party 8, the start of the second board. Chuggaaconroy's Let's Play of Luigi's Mansion, actually. "So three people have hit that now." "And he got it too!" "GAME!!!"
  14. FinnishPokéFan92

Guess that reference!

Runaway Guys. Don't know better than that. Grian, Hermitcraft. "I can't wait to be dead- Think before you speak, Emile!"
  15. FinnishPokéFan92

Guess that reference!

No idea. "Come back! I'm a clown! I can't afford to look ridiculous!"
  16. FinnishPokéFan92

Guess that reference!

ProtonJon and Chuggaaconroy. Happened to rewatch this clip just a day or two ago, actually. Funny coincidence. "We've opened Pandora's box, and there's no closing it now."
  17. FinnishPokéFan92

Guess that reference!

Chuggaaconroy. "That was utterly terrifying, and I regret having joined you."
  18. FinnishPokéFan92

Guess that reference!

No idea. "You guys got a problem with my sense of style?!" "You don't have any!!"
  19. FinnishPokéFan92

Guess that reference!

Nope. It's . "I'll ask around and see what I can find." "Thank you, but I don't really wanna get any deeper in debt to you than I already am." "Speaking of, you owe me some money. So how about you cough it up?" "EYES ON THE ROAD!!"
  20. FinnishPokéFan92

Guess that reference!

No idea, and not sure if I want to know. "Dad?!" "My vintage armor!!" "WHAT?!" "Oh-- Er-- Sorry!"
Back
Top Bottom