Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Preview SM058: Don't Cry, Hidoide!

Over here in Finland, snow days aren't even a thing. Kids go to school every day, no matter how much snow there is. But luckily, I'm on a temporary retirement, so I have all the time in the world to watch the episode as it airs! (As long as I don't forget to watch it, of course...) My guess is...
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

Maybe James will release Mareanie to stay in Alola, possibly with Toxapex, once the SM series ends.
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

I could see Mareanie having conflicting feelings about whether it loves James or Toxapex more, OR that something happened between Mareanie and Toxapex, and now it loves James more, which Toxapex isn't taking lightly, possibly even claiming that James stole Mareanie from it or something.
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

It could also be similar to the scenario where James tried to release Inkay in XY, but it chose to stay with him.
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

Given James's history of not having evolved any of his Pokémon since Johto and his habit of using an unevolved Pokémon as his main fighter since Cacnea, I unfortunately doubt that. Plus, a Toxapex would be too powerful for the TRio, IMO.
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

Except that I doubt this episode will contain a release.
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

This is going to be a very emotional episode. And given how good emotional episodes Team Rocket has given us in the past, I have confidence that this episode will be a good one.
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

So, a senior is the title they're using, eh? "Senpai, is that you?"
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

Yeah. Remember how in the Diamond & Pearl series they used Toxicroak's Shiny coloration as its regular coloration? This could be a somewhat-similar case.
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

This is it! I smell character development and past exploration for Mareanie!
Back
Top Bottom