Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

??? Why the sudden rap?
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

Fun fact about Finnish education: we have only one standardized test, which is held at the end of high school.
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

Your imagination is weird, even by my standards.
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

I remember how we were still in RM 14 when I joined this site. Good times...
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

I don't see anything fun in celebrating the end of something good. I hope we could at least wait till the end of the year.
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

No, no, no. At least don't celebrate it, please!
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

But that's no fun! Not at least yet!
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

Why are you so obsessed with destroying the thread?
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

Not when it takes over.
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

No, thank you.
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

You got to become a mod? Congrats!
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

Could you spit it out again?
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

Understood. I'll make sure to include "Don't engage the enemy" into the instructions. That sounds... Painful for the prey... And are those black rocks called "coal", by any means? Understandable. Think carefully before deciding. Vaporeon summons an Oshawott from his troops and relays the...
  14. FinnishPokéFan92

It's settled, then. I'll send out a word out to search for her. My goodness! Then how are you still alive if you've never eaten properly? Technically I'm not a fish. I'm an amphibian. I can live both on land and water just fine.
  15. FinnishPokéFan92

Maybe I could help you find her? What kind of food do you like? Something hot, I assume? I like art too, but more on the enjoyment than the making side. And also... flies into the air ...I can fly too. And I too enjoy fighting. A wish granter known as Jirachi granted me flight and super...
  16. FinnishPokéFan92

Middle Road, Munchlax. Remember the Middle Road... Sorry, Peril. Munchlax tends to go from one extreme to the other pretty easily.
  17. FinnishPokéFan92

Thank you! Is there anything I could give you as a token of friendship? A troublesome queen, huh? It just so happens that I am a prince. It's not an inherited title, but King Samurott of an underwater kingdom bestowed the title upon me a while back after helping to overthrow a tyrant. If you...
  18. FinnishPokéFan92

Actually, I've never heard of you, and you seem really nice. How about we start our relationship with a positive note and say we're friends?
  19. FinnishPokéFan92

Yeowch! Hot! Vaporeon immediately jumps to the sea to cool himself down A bit, but it's okay. My species is known for their durability and healing abilities. My name is Vaporeon. What's yours? And this here is my friend Munchlax. He likes food. A lot.
Back
Top Bottom