Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Preview SM065: Ilima and Eievui IliMake Their Entrance!!

I have a feeling that's going to be the case in the anime, too. All of Eevee's hidden evolution potential being unleashed to give it a massive power boost.
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

My guess is he's just going to appear in a flashback as the one who gave Ilima his Eevium Z. Would make sense, considering his role in the games.
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

Pretty much exactly what I figured, too. Speaking of which, Extreme Evoboost is going to look SO awesome! And hey! We're finally getting more Team Skull Grunts than just the standard trio! This is going to more than make up for this week's disappointment!
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

Wait, what?! *quickly looks at the voice actor list again* Holy damn, you're right! Now that's something I definitely didn't see coming! Maybe the class goes to do the Eevium Z quest from the games so that Ilima can get it? Or something like that?
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

Ah, so Team Skull will be appearing again! And I'm assuming it's those three recurring Grunts again.
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

I can easily see more of Team Skull appearing in the anime, but I personally doubt Hau will appear. However, I'm not saying it's impossible, it just seems unlikely to me right now. Yeah, I'd be interested to see that too. Team Skull is the first evil team whose incompetence is at the same level...
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

It's still more than what you previously claimed.
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

I think he meant all the Alola-native characters, like Molayne, Guzma, Acerola, Nanu, etc.
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

Eevee? Could this be the episode to portray Eevee's Z-Move? Also, good to know that the anime isn't going to completely ignore Ilima just because the concept of Trial Captains doesn't seem to exist in the anime-verse.
Back
Top Bottom