Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Have you ever...?

Not really. Sometimes, especially in Unova, I've had to use some Pokémon whose designs appeal to me less than usual, but I don't think I've ever used a Pokémon I outright dislike. Have you ever found a non-stationary Shiny without hunting for it?
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

Have you ever...?

Yup. My first non-Red Gyarados Shiny was a Banette I completely randomly found while checking a trash can in Pokémon X. It was in the middle of the morning and I hadn't completely woken up yet, so it took me a second to realize I wasn't dreaming. Have you ever used a Pokémon with its Hidden...
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

Have you ever...?

Actually, yes. I once tried to hit a fly that was standing on a window, but hit it too hard. I had to cut and attach a new glass for the window with my dad. Have you ever ridden a horse?
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

Have you ever...?

Maybe, but if I did, it was ages ago and I don't remember anything of it. Have you ever eaten crab meat?
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

Have you ever...?

Of course I have. Have you ever been to England?
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

Have you ever...?

No. Have you ever had a pet?
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

Have you ever...?

I once caught a Mewtwo in a Quick Ball, although it was after a reset or two. Have you ever crossed the equator?
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

Have you ever...?

Nope, since I've never played a Nuzlocke and never will. Have you ever encountered a non-guaranteed Shiny Pokémon without hunting for it?
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

Have you ever...?

Nope. Not interested in that sort of stuff. Have you ever gone on an international cruise?
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

Have you ever...?

Maybe. Not sure. Have you ever traveled abroad?
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

Have you ever...?

Nah. Have you ever jumped down to a pool from 16 feet?
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

Have you ever...?

No. Have you ever read/watched Naruto?
Back
Top Bottom