Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Preview M22: Mewtwo's Counterattack Evolution

I guess you're right. For example, the second movie is excellent in quality, and that hasn't stopped me from getting bored and uninterested of it due to overexposure to it as a child (for the longest time, it was the only Pokémon movie I could easily watch, so I quickly grew bored of it and it...
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

Nah. Those are objectively worse written movies.
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

I liked the Mewtwo with the female voice. It didn't feel girly, or even overly polite to me. The 16th movie was honestly one of the better parts of the Best Wishes series IMO.
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

I personally liked the Mewtwo in that movie as well
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

I respectfully disagree. I've enjoyed it just fine.
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

Mewtwo could recreated the armor for a different purpose. Or maybe its brief appearance in the beginning could still count as foreshadowing.
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

I have a feeling that the emphasis that's been put on Mewtwo's armored form could be foreshadowing to a Generation 8 mechanic.
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

I see... Oh, sorry. Misremembered. My bad.
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

Yeah. Without the requirement of having to be tied in with the current series has allowed the plot, character, and settings to be more creative.
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

Pokémon Colosseum and XD were filled with Johto Pokémon, including Celebi, because they were absent from the first two sets of Generation III games and were needed to complete the Pokédex in those games.
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

Actually, the tears were actually explained better in the Japanese version. The woman at the ferry port talked about them, while the dub changed her dialogue to something completely different. And let's say "flaws" rather than "plot holes". Actually, it was a group of other Celebi that traveled...
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

I think they made a smart choice in starting to make movies that don't tie in with the current series. Gives more liberty to the stories that can be told. And personally, while I admit that the first movie may have had some plot holes, they didn't make it unenjoyable.
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

And don't forget the Genesect Army appearing in a flashback in Best Wishes.
  14. FinnishPokéFan92

Made a perfectly okay movie, IMO? Did people like that comment because of the great art or your opinion?
  15. FinnishPokéFan92

Meh. I didn't mind it. I actually kinda liked how this new Mewtwo was different from the first one.
  16. FinnishPokéFan92

I liked the Genesect movie.
  17. FinnishPokéFan92

Shudo? Isn't he dead?
  18. FinnishPokéFan92

This sounds interesting. I hope they can make the movie as good as the two previous ones. But having the director of the original movie be directing its "remake" should be a good sign, right?
Back
Top Bottom