• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Preview SM108: Inside Kapu-Rehire's Mist

I see what you referenced there...
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

Figured as much. I just felt like being the serious one.
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

Ash's encounter will be Stoutland. We all know that.
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

Not that I recall. I don't think she's been mentioned once before. But I guess it makes sense. She hasn't wanted to touch such a painful subject.
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

That's kinda heartless...
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

I can now see why a voice actor cried during this episode...
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

We don't know. But I'm looking forward to seeing if this means we'll be seeing the Poké Pelago.
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

I assume it'll be the other way around. They don't see him in the mist, and thus realize that he must still be alive
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

In those cases, the word "death" was never mentioned, while here it pretty much is, so we'll have to wait and see.
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

I knew it was Mallow's mother who was dead! Obviously not. We know from the games that he's still alive, and Gladion not seeing him in this episode will probably make him realize that too.
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

Torracat: "Look, Stoutland! I've grown stronger!" Stoutland: "I'm so proud of you, my boy..."
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

The point is, this isn't something the anime writers just pulled out of their pants. This is an established part of Tapu Fini's character.
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

Ruins of Hope are actually known as the Ruins of the Other Side in Japanese, so I think communicating with the dead has always been one of its powers.
  14. FinnishPokéFan92

But in those cases, the word "death" was never mentioned out loud. Here, it is mentioned all the time. I wonder what kind of role Shaymin will have...
  15. FinnishPokéFan92

I assumed as much. Gotta wonder how the dub will handle all this stuff about death and ghosts...
  16. FinnishPokéFan92

Okay. I admit. Well, at least Mallow is getting a focus episode. I wonder if she'll see the Shaymin. I wonder what relative Mallow has lost...
  17. FinnishPokéFan92

So is Alolan Ninetales. Plus, I think Water is more Lana's thing than Fairy is.
  18. FinnishPokéFan92

The first episode focused only on Ash, and the next one focuses only on Kiawe. The last episode was the only double focus episode.
  19. FinnishPokéFan92

This could technically be Mallow's episode of the Poni Island arc.
  20. FinnishPokéFan92

Okay. I admit. I wonder if Lana will be getting an Eevium Z. And will any main character truly be using the Mewnium Z?
Back
Top Bottom