Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Preview SM110: Hole in One at PokéGolf!

If it's no consecutive episodes, it doesn't count. And which BW episodes did that streak take place in?
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

Are we possibly experiencing the longest period of Team Rocket-lesness in the show's history?
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

True. They could allude to it with something like considering Hala but then choosing Molayne instead.
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

Technically, they're not Elite Four yet, but I sincerely hope they will become one once the League has been completed.
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

I wonder if they'll ever reveal if they're all the same person or not...
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

The next episode summary says that they'll be leaving Poni Island during that episode.
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

It seems that this episode will still take place on Poni Island, based on the next episode's summary.
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

We all called it! Kahili will be in this episode!
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

Technically they're not Elite Four members yet, but I get your point.
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

Well, we did see Mohn in a flashback, indicating that he might appear later down the line (hopefully with Poké Pelago, which I didn't even really know to hope for the anime before), and it's completely possible that URS doesn't exist in the anime, given the depiction of Poipole's home world in...
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

The game artwork of Alola shows a golf course on Akala Island, so we can't be 100% sure.
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/SM110 Set to air on February 24, 2019.
Back
Top Bottom