Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

I'm looking forward to him coming to the game too. Just the other day, I realized that he's the only character from the trailer who's not in the game yet. Bulbapedia speaks of something called the Pokémon Masters EX photobooth, is that the evidence you speak of?
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

That makes Misty's Gym Trainers in Let's Go make even more sense than they already did.
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

The main story can be played as normal. In fact, it's better to play it now than during the launch date, since the entire main story is now playable right from the start.
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

Seems that Pikachu's sync move will be based on 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt, while Ash's battle theme is based on the Galar Trainer Battle theme from the anime. Also, Red's Pikachu can .
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

The Hoenn Villain Arc begins!
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

Each Pokémon in Masters EX has only one weakness, the one you see in battle. And yes, you can choose which Pokémon to aim at.
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

Byron is actually the only Sinnoh Gym Leader who's not in the game yet. Weird, given than he could have all sorts of interactions with Roark.
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

New event has been announced:
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

Now that I look at it, yeah.
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

His design was a bit different in those games.
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

Both Red and Blue will soon be appearing in their FireRed and LeafGreen outfits. Yay! At last, Red is no longer exclusive to his Sygna Suit!
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

Some second anniversary sync pairs have been confirmed. Besides the N & pairing confirmed in the latest Pokémon Direct, we also have Lillie & , Steven & , and Misty & .
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

Leon is getting a Sygna Suit variant, which will partner up with , of all Pokémon.
  14. FinnishPokéFan92

In addition: Battle Chatelaine Evelyn and Entei will become obtainable through BP in late July On July 29, the PML story will conclude, but a new story is in the works too. Simultaneously with the final chapter, Lear, Rachel, and Sawyer become obtainable sync pairs through sync pair scout. On...
  15. FinnishPokéFan92

Bulbapedia. Apparently, some voice files for Drasna have been found in the game's data. The same is probably true for the other two, but I'm not sure.
  16. FinnishPokéFan92

Drasna, Looker, and Anabel are coming into the game.
  17. FinnishPokéFan92

Well, Champion Iris is out now. Once Diantha is out, the loading screen puzzle is complete. Still wondering why Ryuki and Darach aren't out yet.
  18. FinnishPokéFan92

and have been discovered. Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for , , and to be added.
  19. FinnishPokéFan92

Not by default, at least.
Back
Top Bottom