Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Review SM133: Bird Battle! Brave Bird VS God Bird!!

Some judgments have been interrupted before being completed, but never before has there been a case like this, as far as I know. Nah. Future titles have confirmed Kiawe will win, which was to be expected, to be honest. Lana will lose. That is clear by future episode summaries.
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

Plot armor at its most blatant.
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

Yeah. But Torracat would've had a type advantage and have been an evolved Pokémon m
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

That's not the issue. The issue is that Ash went to this battle without a strategy, with a Pokémon that really didn't have anything to prove against an opponent it had already beaten in their previous battle (instead of a Pokémon with a clear type advantage, no less) and, worst of all, was...
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

Welcome to the club! :D While we certainly have great episodes ahead, a little warning: the first episode of the finals was revealed a couple days ago, and it's written by the same guy who wrote this episode.
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

Remember the "Popplio Defense Squad" that people created to protect Popplio from unwarranted hate? This episode and this discussion have made me want to create a "Hau Defense Squad". He deserved better than this...
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

My guess is that Alain simply chose to not challenge the Champion League due to wanting to go back to the basics.
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

Hau deserved better. Not necessarily a win here, but still.
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

In every previous region, we've established to have a Champion League where the Trainer who wins the tournament gets to battle the Elite Four and the Champion. This obviously doesn't apply to Alola, which has neither right now.
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

Calm down, please! And the answer is that Rowlet perfected Feather Dance. I can actually think of only one case, which was with Squirtle at the Indigo League, and that was still in the field of Early Installment Weirdness.
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

At least Mallow grew as a person, and maybe even a little bit as a battler, thanks to that match.
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

And Guzma vs. Lana is looking to be the same quality.
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

Garbage by Jun'ichi Fujisaku.
  14. FinnishPokéFan92

As a Typhlosion fan, that is nothing short of criminal to me. As a fellow Raichu fan, I agree. You're in the minority here. Comedy like that does not belong to battles like this. This was the exact opposite of hype! Feather Dance.
  15. FinnishPokéFan92

Let's face it: it's not Fujisaku's fault that the episode was bad... ...it was the fault of whoever let him write it!
  16. FinnishPokéFan92

I personally think the game version of Hau is vastly superior to his anime self.
Back
Top Bottom