Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Review SM134: Everyone's Fully Powered! The Road to the Semifinals!!

Fine. I just liked this episode a lot, even besides the positive contrast to the previous one, and got a little triggered by @Alola's unpopular opinion.
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

I didn't say it was invalid. I said it lost a lot of points. Don't put words in my mouth. He tried to slow it down with String Shot, and as soon as he had done so, he followed up with a strong Electric move. I'd call that a strategy.
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

The moment you wrote this, your argument lost a whole lot of points. You should not try to compare the games and the anime at that kind of level. Overall, your whole opinion was digging too deep and being overly nitpicky in my eyes.
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

Guzma also had Golisopod use it during his debut episode. And yes. It's a real move, one introduced in Generation VII. It's a physical Water move with a chance to lower the opponent's Defense.
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

Whoa! Is that an actual frame from the episode? How did you even find it?
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

A very minor detail, but I liked the small shot of the battlefield being fixed and cleaned up in between matches.
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

I like how Lana pointed out that Guzma didn't break any rules. Gotta hand it to you Lana. Your Pokémon may have been subjected to the most ruthless beatdown in the show's history, and still, you hold no malice towards your opponent and just see this as a chance to grow.
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

The way how Charizard broke out of the Z-Move so quickly can't help but make me think that the writer of this episode looked at the way how Fujisaku ended the last episode, was all like "Oh, no, no, nooo, I'm not going to do this your way!" and wrote a much more believable scenario for Kiawe to...
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

Rewatching the Lana vs. Guzma fight, Primarina's pained expressions and voice honestly make me tear up a little, especially as a Primarina fan.
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

Welp, that was the most anticlimactic Z-Move I think I've seen in the whole anime. All that buildup, only for it to be over in an instant and do absolutely nothing, as expected. Vikavolt seems to have upgraded to a better Electric move. Again. Sophocles has learned more off-screen moves than...
Back
Top Bottom