Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

What comes to your mind from the move above?

A move I associate with Bewear, for some reason. Swagger
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

Brock's Croagunk and Janine come to mind. Flatter
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

One of the few methods which you could use to earn money in Generation I after battling all the Trainers and selling all of your items. Celebrate
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

The only move with enough priority to hit a Pokémon attempting to switch out. Boomburst
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

Go's Scorbunny from the anime. Blast Burn
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

A powerful Grass move that made Contrary Serperior a force to be reckoned with. Throat Chop
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

A move that's very fitting for Wishiwashi, but hardly special. Shadow Sneak
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

An unnecessary HM that has become really big in competitive since then. Solar Blade
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

A move with a chance for an "omni-buff". For some reason, it made contact in Gen III. Silver Wind
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

A decent Water move handed out by a couple of Water Gym Leaders. The confusion chance is nice, and I like how Pokémon like Nidoking and Aggron can learn it too. Flash Cannon
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

The reward TM from many Rock Gym Leaders. The speed reduction is nice, but I prefer... Rock Slide.
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

Once Sceptile's signature move, not so useful on it anymore due to being physical now, but still a great move overall. Iron Head
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

Basically a Bug-type Fire Spin. I remember having found it really interesting when I first learned about it. Night Slash
  14. FinnishPokéFan92

A nigh-useless move, but I think it's kinda interesting how some skilled battlers can find use for even the most obscure of moves, like this one, sometimes. Malicious Moonsault
  15. FinnishPokéFan92

One of the few legitimately useful HM moves, which I'm glad stuck around as a TM once HMs went extinct. Zap Cannon.
  16. FinnishPokéFan92

An HM move that quite honestly wasn't necessary to be one, given the multitude of HM moves we had already when it was introduced. Shadow Ball.
  17. FinnishPokéFan92

A very situational move that I've sti heard finding use if used correctly. Instruct
  18. FinnishPokéFan92

An interesting-looking move that's pretty much useless, unless upgraded with a Normalium Z. Thunderbolt
  19. FinnishPokéFan92

What it says on the cover: tell us whatever comes to your mind from the move named in the previous post, no matter it brings to your mind. And don't forget to name a new move at the end of the post, of course And here I go! According to the Metronome Randomizer, the first move is... Powder!
Back
Top Bottom