Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Review SM135: The Semifinals! Kaki VS Glazio!!

She still deeply cares about him. She understands that Gladion likes to train on his own.
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

I know that. I just said that she chose to cheer for Gladion because he's her brother.
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

He's still her brother whom she cares about. Familiar ties surpass even the bonds of friendship.
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

He definitely has skill, that is undeniable. His "undefeated" reputation just is a combination of legitimate skill and him weaseling out of battles if the odds turn against him.
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

It's more that he either curbstomps his opponents without taking enough damage on Golisopod for EE to activate, or EE activates just when the situation is starting to get a little rough, and Guzma bluffs his way out of the situation by saying that Golisopod just didn't see its opponent being...
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

Games=/=Anime automatically.
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

The subtitles are out now!
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

I like the seriousness too, but this went a little too much into the "creepy" territory for me.
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

I know. It just creeped me out...
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

I assume you meant "tanky". Yeah, I guess you're right. I think I just wanted that hellish smile to disappear from the screen as fast as possible.
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

Is it just me, or are Gladion's Pokémon able to take a ridiculous amount of punishment? Previously, his Umbreon tanked a Z-Move, and here, I was surprised that Lycanroc survived a Shell Trap, even if it wasn't very effective, and took two super effective Focus Blasts, atop the damage it had...
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

If I recall the preview summaries correctly, Guzma is going crazy because Golisopod's Emergency Exit activated. It learned Focus Blast.
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

Same. Of course most of the lagging had to happen specifically during the second half...
  14. FinnishPokéFan92

Is it just me, or did Lycanroc look absolutely terrifying while using Outrage?
Back
Top Bottom