Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Preview SM139: Birth! The Alola Champion!!

True. Maybe those Z-Moves will end up knocking both of the Pokémon out simultaneously.
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

This means that the Lycanroc showdown will be solved without Z-Moves! Ash won't have a Z-Move advantage! And it's Breakneck Blitz of all things!
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

It won't faint after Outrage, it'll just get confused.
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

I understand. It can be hard to fully realize that something that hasn't happened in 20 years finally happens.
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

It's pretty much confirmed already, what with a preview showing him holding a trophy.
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

If he's the one in the helm, I'm willing to accept that over a total cluster****.
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

Write with a smaller font, please!
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

I don't recall this having been done in Pokémon before.
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

True. But the confusion is inevitable, while the rampaging can be put under control, as we saw in the Kiawe battle.
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

I don't think Lycanroc even had the chance to the confusion stage in that battle. It was just Outrage's status as a rampage move that they had learned to control.
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

Japan does a lot of stuff in television (and in general, I think) which can be really cringy to western people.
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

I had suspicions that Guzzlord would appear at the end of this episode as a cliffhanger and a tie-in to the next episode. Seems like my hunch was right.
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

Some people are just diving into a deeper and deeper denial now... Let's just hope they'll come up with a way for Ash to exploit it without the Counter scenario from their previous battle reoccurring.
  14. FinnishPokéFan92

The Orange League wasn't a tournament. That's what makes it a smaller deal than this one.
  15. FinnishPokéFan92

I wonder if this episode will end with some sort of cliffhanger leading directly to SM140, like the wormhole opening just in the middle of the award ceremony.
  16. FinnishPokéFan92

I realized that too. But I think the absence of Gladion while MR and the Kahunas are present should be proof enough.
  17. FinnishPokéFan92

Not necessarily. Who's to say they'll show that?
  18. FinnishPokéFan92

We can just ignore those people.
Back
Top Bottom