Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Preview SM142: Burn! Swell Up!! Full Battle!!!

Plus, it's Japan. A lot of stuff they do on television (and in general) can seem cringy to us westerners.
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

Those last two pictures are practically identical...
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

I hope so too, but based on the evidence we have, it seems increasingly likely that it won't be.
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

Chespin was never meant as anything overly serious to begin with. It didn't have any important roles in any major fights that would have contradicted its role as a comic relief character.
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

Rowlet also battles Venusaur too, and since Venusaur also battles Torracat, either Kukui either switches Braviary to Venusaur and it beats Rowlet, or Rowlet beats Braviary and loses to Venusaur. Those are the most likely scenarios I see, anyway.
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

Rowlet is still a joke, it seems...
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

They're starter Pokémon. I think it makes the regional variety in Kukui's team more apparent.
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

I personally dislike Counter Shield.
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

Stuff like this is why I love Lana. True. But that doesn't change that Braviary could still be trying to use Sky Drop here.
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

I was wondering: could Braviary carrying Lycanroc high into the air be it using Sky Drop?
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

Quite honestly, I'm actually looking forward to seeing Rowlet faint after that debacle.
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

Maybe Ash is using multiple Pokémon to wear out Incineroar for Torracat? Like how he softened Drake's Dragonite with multiple Pokémon before having Pikachu finish it.
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

Yes. @BigDocFan tends to be the one who posts those hetevas soon as they become available.
  14. FinnishPokéFan92

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Kukui recalled Incineroar and sent it out later for a final showdown. Unless it's the mysterious sixth Pokémon that'll be the last one standing.
  15. FinnishPokéFan92

Unless you count the Guzma battle.
  16. FinnishPokéFan92

Ah, you watch him too? I had forgotten if you had said you had.
  17. FinnishPokéFan92

It's just that we haven't seen much substitutions in this League, due to the small amount of Pokémon taking part in each battle. Plus, he likes making callbacks to past events. Let's see if we'll spot any in this episode.
Back
Top Bottom