Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Review SM139: Birth! The Alola Champion!!

Finland just dared to do something different, so I guess that's what made so many people like it.
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

Kinda reminds me of something: Finland usually fares really unwell in the Eurovision Song Contest, so there were jokes likes "There will be snow in Hell before Finland wins the Eurovision". But in 2006, Finland finally won the contest, and by a landslide, nonetheless. All those jokes became...
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

EDIT: Added one more piece of fanart.
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

And yet again, "Master" and "Champion" have been blissfully mixed up...
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

His first death was big news. I don't live in America, but I've heard it was a huge thing when when that happened.
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

Or when Superman died.
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

And, not really being any sort of Pokémon experts, they didn't know the difference between "Master" and "Champion".
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

These posts kinda remind me of Pokémon 3, where Delia greeted Pikachu with a cheery "Hello, Pikachu!" and a hug, and then just casually said "Oh, hi, honey." to her own son. I'd like to see Ash's travels more too. And I think that's what's going to happen, in one way or another. Ash is just too...
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

It's not just Ash. It's everyone fighting against it.
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

People have already made some fanart of this notable occasion: That shot was from the moment when Ash was down to Pikachu, and he pretty much realized he had no hopes of making a comeback. His actual losing face was more calm. PS. I edited the post to include another similar...
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

While I'm not a Twitter user, I just checked Twitter with the search words "Ash Ketchum", and saw so many positive tweets about Ash's victory! That really warmed my heart.
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

Shows how he has matured over time.
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

Was that really your first post in Bulbagarden Forums in over two years? Whoa... ... ... ...Alola doesn't even have that yet...
  14. FinnishPokéFan92

They don't need any specific reasons to open, as far as I'm aware. They just do.
  15. FinnishPokéFan92

No. It's a kids' show, above anything else.
  16. FinnishPokéFan92

I'm watching the subtitled version now. Apparently, Gladion's Lycanroc didn't bite itself in the arm out of confusion. It was a strategy Gladion had developed to help his Lycanroc snap out of confusion.
  17. FinnishPokéFan92

He didn't have to give up his Orange League Champion title to move on.
  18. FinnishPokéFan92

At least Fujisaku didn't resort to a DEM to make Ash win. The victory felt deserved in that way.
  19. FinnishPokéFan92

There was one instance where Bulbasaur whipped itself while confused.
Back
Top Bottom