Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Preview JN009: The Promise We Made that Day! The Houou Legend of the Johto Region!!

The DPPt Trainers were references to the movies, while the Hiker was a reference to the games. And yes, Astrid only took her design from the games, not name.
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

Preview JN009: The Promise We Made that Day! The Houou Legend of the Johto Region!!

I feel that Go is only beginning to realize that battling a wild Pokémon can sometimes be a more effective way to catch it than just chucking balls at it. This could lead to some character development.
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

That's good to hear. I guess that post just hit me in a nerve. My apologies.
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

You quoted the wrong post there. "Take your losses" as in "taking your disappointments". I guess I should have been more clear. A joke that I didn't find as amusing as others. And yeah, I tend to support various ideals, while not actually following them myself. A bad habit of mine...
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

I personally find this sarcasm and pessimism highly unamusing. Try to have some more positivity and take your losses with less disappointment.
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

They didn't take the Magnet Train. It was just mentioned.
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

It'd be practically a crime if Ash's encounter with Ho-Oh isn't brought up here.
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

If the art holds true, Ash will be getting a Rainbow Wing here.
Back
Top Bottom