Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Preview JN007: The Hoenn Region, Site of Fierce Fights! The Battle Frontier Challenge!!

And Misty never caught Togepi, and yet, nobody ever questioned it belonging to her.
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

Preview JN007: The Hoenn Region, Site of Fierce Fights! The Battle Frontier Challenge!!

At this point, it kinda seems like the writers are so desperate to not give Ash a new Pokémon or have him use one of his reserves that they're making him loan a Pokémon from his mother rather than doing either of those other options.
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

Sorry. I wasn't sure if it was, so I decided to provide you with the info in case you were seriously asking that.
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

Just rewatched that bit, and I understand that Ash just wondered if Go managed to catch anything. Still doesn't take away the potential that shot has for me.
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

Don't miss the fact that the bird was shadowed, possibly to add an air of "mystery". I'm looking forward to seeing if the subtitles have anything to tell about that scene.
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

In today's episode, when Ash and Go set out to find the Bug Pokémon that Go is still missing, Ash's Pikachu and Go's Scorbunny hear something and run in separate directions, so Ash and Go split up. Go ends up finding some Bugs he still hasn't caught, so we focus on that for a moment. After we've...
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

No reveals in today's preview... buuut the episode itself may have contained a hint towards what Ash's "secret Pokémon" will be!
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

At least not in speaking roles. They could still make non-speaking cameos, like if Ash tells Go what the Battle Frontier is.
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

Nowhere, as far I'm aware. Just misinterpreting sources.
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

That thing is technically called the "Pokémon League Badge". I know it's not called a Badge in the Japanese version, but it definitely isn't a Ribbon either. Those weren't introduced until Generation III.
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

I don't recall any ribbon being there in SS002.
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

I think they mentioned that in that episode to drive in the whole "soft reboot" idea that Best Wishes was trying to pull off.
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

Mimey is a caretaker, not a battler. My money's on it being an old reserve.
  14. FinnishPokéFan92

Fujisaku has already been confirmed to have written one of the earlier episodes.
Back
Top Bottom