Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

S23: Pokemon Journeys: The Series Episode Dub Title Thread (and Reflections)

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=AOeiT_hblcQ
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

Correct. Kudos to @abcboy for providing them: JN042: Sword and Shield: Slumbering Weald! -> Sword and Shield, Slumbering Weald! JN045: Sword and Shield: The Legends Awaken! -> Sword and Shield... The Legends Awaken!
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

Dammit. It took me too long to notice this, and Blazingfist got to make most of the Bulbapedia link edits. Nothing world-shattering, of course, but I just get a lot of satisfaction from getting to do them.
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

The batch is released on March 5. Four episodes debut in the UK before that.
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

I'd personally call it "underwhelming" rather than "bad".
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

Speaking of what @Islander Princess wrote. A nice combination of seriousness and puns.
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

With the half-sunken Marstomp. And it rhymes with the first segment title.
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

At least I think that's how it is...
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

That's the two titles of the episodes together. "Pikachu Translation Check…" is the first segment, "Up to Your Neck!" is the second segment.
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

I think it was a correction, since the title is apparently a reference to a song called "That Old Gang of Mine".
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

A small tweak has been made to episode 37's dub title: "The New Old Gang of Mine!" -> "That New Old Gang of Mine!"
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

Yeah. Episodes from 49 onwards are in season 24.
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

And here I am! The next batch of episodes - 37 to 48 - will air on Netflix on March 5. This will also mark the end of the 23rd dub season. No dub titles confirmed as of yet.
  14. FinnishPokéFan92

First batch cut off just in the middle of a cliffhanger. Second batch cut off right before Korrina's return. Third batch cuts off just before the Alola visit. And now, the upcoming fourth batch will cut off just before the Eevee episode. What a track record...
  15. FinnishPokéFan92

If my calculations are correct, should Canada keep up its current pace of one new episode per week, they should be caught up with the currently dubbed episodes in December, around the same time when the next batch should come out on Netflix.
  16. FinnishPokéFan92

I suspect we didn't get the last two titles yet because this is all that's going to air in Britain within this month.
  17. FinnishPokéFan92

Almost 24-hour-old news by this point, but episode 16 is titled "A Chilling Curse!"
  18. FinnishPokéFan92

Due to the hiatus, the last episodes of the bunch are coming out in only about three months of their Japanese airings.
Back
Top Bottom