Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Review JN012: Daimax Battle! Dande, The Greatest of Them All!!

Turns out that I had already received an answer to this question a full week ago, but better late than never, I guess... Anyway, Abcboy confirmed that Lance being called an Elite Four member in the Advanced Generation was a dubbing error. In the Japanese version, he was called the Champion of...
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

I think he just doesn't care who wins as long as the battle is good.
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

Did anyone else notice that Fire Spin here looked pretty similar to how it looked in Pokémon Origins?
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

I just realized another thing Leon has in common with player characters. Or at least one of them. He has a rival who ends up becoming the strongest Gym Leader in their home region. Just like with Red and Blue.
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

That'd be great if it was true! But with Pikachu being in every episode, I don't think the voice cast lists confirm it.
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

It could also be argued that M22 is not canon, since it's not exactly like M01.
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

That's because the newest movies, starting from M20, are not canon with the main anime.
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

The battle definitely had substance. It led to Ash wanting to battle Leon, which will in turn lead to Ash wanting to surpass him one day. That'll likely be Ash's goal to the series.
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

Don't forget that Ash has said that being a Pokémon Master is much more than just being the strongest Trainer.
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

I think you mean "instead of the GSC one". He wore the same outfit in both Johto and Hoenn.
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

Forgot to mention this in my previous page post: apparently, Lance visited Hammerlocke Stadium and was so impressed by the uniforms there that he based his current outfit on them.
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

Watching the subs, I saw that a lot of Lance and Leon's dialogue was taken directly from their game dialogues. That was so nice to see! I also really liked them mentioning the PWT in Driftveil! (Not that cheap Junior Cup thing we saw in the BW series, the real deal!) And Lance's connection to...
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

I think it's still interesting that the trio finally has a Pokédex device after all this time. And although I haven't seen the subtitles yet, its personality sounds kinda funny.
  14. FinnishPokéFan92

He's actually involved in the plot of his native games' story, has a high-level team, and can actually be seen as a grown-up player character. Think about it: his ace is a starter Pokémon, he never lost once, and became Champion at the age of 10. That describes pretty much every core series...
  15. FinnishPokéFan92

Leon is actually one of my personal favorite Champions.
  16. FinnishPokéFan92

We even saw him starting to grow. So yeah. He will most certainly Gigantamax. Or at least Dynamax.
  17. FinnishPokéFan92

The Red Gyarados is there. Ash recognizes Lance. Lance is mentioned to be in the Pokémon G-Men. I'd call that explicit contuity.
  18. FinnishPokéFan92

That's just trying to deny what we have. He clearly recognizes Lance as someone he's met and interacted with.
  19. FinnishPokéFan92

He did say "Wataru-san", which I believe indicates that he knows him well.
Back
Top Bottom