• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Preview JN016: Cursed Satoshi...!

The recent world-wide poll actually ranked Mimikyu as the most popular Ghost Pokémon.
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

That's an interesting concept. Team Rocket could easily be the ones to provide the major villainous conflict of this series.
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

Imagine if Ash indeed caught Gengar and it turned out it could Gigantamax.
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

To be honest, though, there was a gigantic gap between its appearances at one point, likely caused by the post-earthquake rewrite, hinting that it was originally meant to be caught sooner.
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

I'm fairly positive its voice is the same as the narrator's.
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

Wait... I think I just realized something! This series has made a lot of references to Pokédex entries, right? That shot of Gengar looking out a window could hint that its backstory has something to do with this: Especially the first sentence.
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

Looks like we'll be getting Gengar's backstory.
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

Heh. Suede's Pokémon Journey references.
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

Nah. I was thinking that Giovanni eventually rejects it and they get to keep it themselves.
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

Maybe they just brought it to Giovanni, like they said they would?
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

I have a feeling Team Rocket won't appear in this episode.
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

I had the same thought. But then I realized that maybe this could be Gengar's doing.
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/SS016 Scheduled to air on March 8.
Back
Top Bottom