Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

What are the chances that the Coronavirus causes episodes to be delayed or canceled?

As of now, all the delayed episodes but 29 have a confirmed airdate. And given that there is a one-week gap between episode 28 and 30's announced dates, episode 29's airdate is practically confirmed too.
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

What are the chances that the Coronavirus causes episodes to be delayed or canceled?

I've heard that information has been shared a lot more than usual worldwide, which has sped up the vaccine development.
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

Finnish news sources are pretty reliable.
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

I've heard estimates it could be ready late this year or early next year.
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

I personally don't see any episodes being scrapped, since, unlike usually with banned and skipped episodes, here the delay isn't due to any sort of accidentally sensitive material in an episode.
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

I can assure you, we most certainly aren't trivializing this global crisis. This is simply a thread where we focus on its effects on the Pokémon anime/franchise as a whole.
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

Sounds really insensitive, if that's true.
Back
Top Bottom