Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Preview JN032: Celebi: A Timeless Promise

That's just the preview. The summary strongly hints that Tokio was sent through time to the present day and that's why he missed the meeting with Goh.
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

Nah. I think Celebi just took him to the present.
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

So people complain about pointless side plots, and now, there's complaining about the lack of a side plot?
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

Yeah. I meant trust. This episode could easily be the explanation to Goh's "So you're one of those people" comment from episode 3.
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

It's not trusting people but friends and their loyalty.
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

Looks to be a very touching and sad episode that could develop Goh a lot.
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

I fail to see how episode with this kind of premise could be seen as bad. The preview alone looks heartwrenching. Just because Goh gets all the screentime doesn't mean it's going to be bad.
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

Information courtesy of Dephender on Serebii View: https://i.imgur.com/in7bIH4.jpg Three years ago in Hiwada Town, Go met a young boy named Tokio who was searching for Celebi. And now Go once gain visits Hiwada Town. Right blurb: Go and Tokio, 3 years ago. Left blurb: Having become friends...
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

As much as I hope that'd happen, I doubt it because 1) this episode seems to focus on Goh, and 2) the GS Ball was literally left with Kurt to be forgotten.
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

Because it would make sense for Celebi to bring Goh's friend to the future so that they'll end up meeting in the present day and Goh will understand why his friend didn't show up years earlier when they were supposed to meet.
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

With Celebi's presence, it seems way more likely that Celebi took Goh's friend into the future, and they'll be reunited in the present day.
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

Plot twist: Kurt actually managed to open the GS Ball off-screen and the Celebi in this episode is the same one that came out of it.
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

Could be that Goh's friend was sent to the future, i.e. present day.
  14. FinnishPokéFan92

I personally fail to see where exactly the bait and switch you're talking about is.
  15. FinnishPokéFan92

This episode could give us some backstory on why Goh has had trouble making friends.
  16. FinnishPokéFan92

Tokio's name is actually really fitting, because: 1. "Toki" literally means time. 2. "-o" is a common suffix in Japanese male names. Courtesy of @Max1996 for pointing this out.
  17. FinnishPokéFan92

Or to remind us of the existence of Apricorn Poké Balls. In particular Ash's Fast Ball.
  18. FinnishPokéFan92

Scheduled to air on August 9.
Back
Top Bottom