Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Preview JN035: Get Pikachu!!

Preach. Long live Raichu! New series, new potential viewers.
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

Each episode gets a short "preview" the same day the episode airs, but it rarely contains any new footage.
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

They're just making the reason behind Pikachu's resolve clear to the newer generation of viewers.
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

So Team Rocket will be in this episode, huh? Why am I not surprised?
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

But it makes sense. It's Pikachu Valley, not Raichu Valley. Plus, all the Pikachu in Pikachu Valley belonged to Pikala and were not wild ones that Goh could catch.
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

Kinda funny coincidence in regards to this preview coming out today: I'm currently replaying Crystal, and just today, I finally managed to get a Thunder Stone from Lass Dana... just after I defeated the Pokémon League with a Pikachu in my party. Oh, well. Better late than never. And thanks to...
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

Not that I remember.
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

I like how Goh seems to be bonding with the female Pikachu. Probably before he even catches it. Probably just another Pikachu evolving to demonstrate why the Pikachu are digging things in the first place.
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

Or, more likely, it could just be Goh's Butterfree.
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

It's probably another Pikachu that Ash mistakes for his own.
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

Maybe. There was an instance in season 1 of Clefairy carrying Moon Stone pieces and not evolving. But that might've just been early installment weirdness and this stone is just covered. Why not? The last episode where this was a central plot point was over ten years ago. It's good to reiterate...
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

How's that Pikachu carrying a Thunder Stone without evolving?
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

I like Electroweb.
  14. FinnishPokéFan92

Probably because what was already said: to make it clear to the newer generation of audience why Pikachu doesn't want to evolve.
  15. FinnishPokéFan92

Ash's Pikachu will definitely not evolve, but the chances of Goh getting a Raichu just got a lot higher.
  16. FinnishPokéFan92

We got that earlier. I believe it also mentioned Ash, at least if I remember the earlier version correctly.
  17. FinnishPokéFan92

The episode's staff has been revealed. Apparently, it includes four different animation directors.
  18. FinnishPokéFan92

As said earlier, it would be a really pleasant surprise if this was the same forest we saw in Pikachu's Goodbye.
  19. FinnishPokéFan92

All the Pikachu there were owned by Pikala.
Back
Top Bottom