Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Review JN045: Sword & Shield IV - The Ultimate Sword and Shield

True. But the way the move is colored and animated is almost, if not completely identical to the animated trailer.
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

Movie 1? That was in Generation I, three Generations before Aura Sphere was invented. If you're referring to the move Mewtwo used in that movie, it was Shadow Ball, a preview to the then-upcoming Generation II.
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

Regardless of how rushed this was, I still liked it. Ash has a Lucario, Goh has a Cinderace, a main character caught a Legendary Pokémon for the first time ever, and so on. The rushing does weaken it a bit, but not so much that I wouldn't genuinely enjoy it.
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

A random detail I noticed when I first saw the episode: Aura Sphere's animation here is very similar to the one used in the Black 2 and White 2 Animated Trailer.
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

Both sides clearly hold too firmly to their beliefs to back down on them.
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

This argument is going nowhere. Let's just agree to disagree.
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

It was Jessie who threw it. That's what counts. And a Pokémon can only have one Trainer. Goh was the one whose Ball it was and he also participated in throwing it. Ash just helped. Lack of usage doesn't affect ownership.
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

Goh did catch it. It was his Poké Ball, and the capture was registered on his Pokédex. Ash just helped to throw the Ball because it was so heavy. Even if he's never going to use it, he still technically owns it.
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

I think that's generalizing. I'm sure many people associate Allister with Stow-on-Side more than they do Bea. I think the Yamask pretty solidly proves that Allister runs Stow-on-Side Gym in the anime, and Bea's Gym is located elsewhere, possibly in a location we'll never see. Unless we get a...
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

This is nothing new. Serena's Eevee also evolved into Sylveon without knowing a Fairy-type move.
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

He did lose his first Trainer battle at the Flute Cup, at the very least. Nah. I think it was because Eternatus was sucking up Dynamax energy, undoing both Gigantamaxes. Her Gym could always be somewhere else in the anime. And their final rematch could also take place somewhere else, like at...
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

It definitely is possible. This is the anime, and the anime can do a lot of things differently than the games.
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

I was more thinking of Bea's Gym being located somewhere else in the anime.
  14. FinnishPokéFan92

I think the Galarian Yamask 1) proves that the Stow-on-Side Stadium is a Ghost-type Gym in the anime (i.e. not Bea's Gym), and 2) probably belonged to Allister.
  15. FinnishPokéFan92

Those were Water Pulses, not Hydro Pumps. And Raboot had also used a lot of Embers earlier.
  16. FinnishPokéFan92

Another proof that Anime!Leon is better than Game!Leon: he actually uses an Ultra Ball on Eternatus, instead of a regular Poké Ball.
  17. FinnishPokéFan92

It's a very popular Pokémon. Of course many people would want the main protagonist to own one.
  18. FinnishPokéFan92

Actually, no. It was done with one of Goh's Poké Balls and the capture was registered by his Rotom Phone. Ash just helped to throw the Ball because it was so heavy. But it's true that he doesn't technically own it now.
  19. FinnishPokéFan92

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/JN045 Discuss the arc conclusion here.
Back
Top Bottom