Search results for query: *

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Review JN046: Battle and Catch! The Revival of Mewtwo

Ash did see him. He knows who he is.
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

This episode was supposed to be the first Friday slot episode before the hiatus messed up the schedule. That's probably why.
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

That's exactly what my original reply meant: I don't think that pursuit should be restarted.
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

Got rid of him in the sense that he's no longer at its heels.
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

Mewtwo already got rid of Giovanni once. I think it deserves a peace of mind about that man.
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

Tomioka's track record is pretty dang good. But I admit, saying "correction" may have been unfitting in this case.
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

Correction: they would have been if Atsuhiro Tomioka had been writing. AT wrote the Vermilion Gym episode, which explains all the callbacks it had.
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

Still doesn't change my reply.
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

I respectfully disagree. Mewtwo could've namedropped Ash without the need to namedrop the others involved in their previous meeting.
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

Just got done watching the episode with subtitles. And while the lack of continuity irks me, watching the episode with subs somewhat raised my opinions about it.
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

They really should've gotten the master of callbacks, Atsuhiro Tomioka, to write this episode. I don't think Mewtwo called Ash by name once. So basically, Ash knowing who Mewtwo is and Mewtwo having its old voice actor are the only solid references to their past encounters, and that's a bare...
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

Apparently Grookey made a cameo during the intro sequence.
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

This episode wasn't quite as grand as I had expected. Sure, expecting Ash to have a flashback to Mewtwo Returns was unlikely, so I'm not disappointed that didn't happen, but it's kinda underwhelming for this to turn out to be yet another "reaffirm your dreams" episode.
  14. FinnishPokéFan92

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/JN046 Discuss the legend(ary)'s return here.
Back
Top Bottom